Preview Round 17 against Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the club should give serious consideration f all the cliched reasons given and make 15 changes every week to satisfy everyone on here... and some people will still be pissed at the changes.;):):D

From the club's Facebook:

Giving Melbourne supporters nightmares since Round 11.

#HeWhoMustNotBeNamed#BillyTheDarkLord

11705159_10153234042293183_8486973038793606812_n.jpg

Might be time we started to real in that artistic license a little o_O ;)

Look at our team and tell me if you think we are tanking.
I don't think you are, was more pointing out that some fans just might rather not win.

Anyway lets hope for another tight game fighting out to the end

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah naa, I agree with the Dees supporter. I want to win, couldn't give a stuff if it means we have pick 6 instead of pick 5 we'll get a good player regardless. Winning helps with membership numbers, crowds, sponsor money, TV time slots, etc, as well as creating a winning culture, which Melbourne lack.

Go saints!

Yeah naa, I agree with the Dees supporter. I want to win, couldn't give a stuff if it means we have pick 6 instead of pick 5 we'll get a good player regardless. Winning helps with membership numbers, crowds, sponsor money, TV time slots, etc, as well as creating a winning culture, which Melbourne lack.

Go saints!

I agree, I'd rather win, if it costs us a slightly worse pick that's still better than instilling a tanking culture which has wrecked both Melbourne and Carlton for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back