Round 17 FANTASY

Remove this Banner Ad

Slipps

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Ablett > greenwood or ellis
Jaensch > back to hibberd after getting rid of him last week thats if hes back thou...

Trading ablett still feels weird :(

Gone:
GAblett & Suckling

In:
No idea, I am the only person inside the top 200 without Pendles, Barlow (You could put johnson in that list as well) so one of them may come in. Or I could go Ellis for another POD. A lot of choices this week.

In defence I will go Hanley/Mitchell. I want Hodge but there is always the risk of a late out that is putting me off.

Oct 5, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Goddard too :eek:

Might have to bench Rockliff and play Zorko. Really don't want to have to hold Birchall another week. Pretty sure my league game is not that critical.

Anyone else starting finals in leagues soon? Next week for mine.

I've got Jack Martin on my mid bench (sigh). Barlow or Fyfe for captain against GWS though, thats for sure.

CaptScott

Club Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Dockers
Holy smokes Rocky and Goddard facing a week! Dang it, need to cash in Ambrose now but going to have to lose money on him if this is the case.

Fitzey

Painting The Town Red
Jun 2, 2011
Tas
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
Claye Beams or Dom Barry to replace Rockliff on the field? May as well go Barry. :(

Any way this week im trading GAJ to K.Jack and Sandilands to Jacobs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

box1

Senior List
Mar 17, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Have Ablett, Goddard and Rockliff!!

Thinking about Rory Sloane and going to have to field shenton

Jun 3, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Same. Will have to field Claye Beams this week unless I do some serious DPP'ing.

Yeah, same. Looking at the DPP option, I could trade Ablett down to Barlow, upgrade Ambrose to Reiwoldt/Zorko (who will end up as bench cover) and then swap Honeychurch onto the forward bench with one of Harvey, Parker, Gray, Dahlhaus or Dangerfield into the midfield.

Or I could play Honeychurch and upgrade elsewhere.

Clint Beastwood

Club Legend
Jan 29, 2011
UWA Tav & Margaret River
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth
Yeah, same. Looking at the DPP option, I could trade Ablett down to Barlow, upgrade Ambrose to Reiwoldt/Zorko (who will end up as bench cover) and then swap Honeychurch onto the forward bench with one of Harvey, Parker, Gray, Dahlhaus or Dangerfield into the midfield.

Or I could play Honeychurch and upgrade elsewhere.

If it was me, I'd go the first option. Complex but sounds good.

I could go Ablett to Cotchin and upgrade Zorko to Duncan. Or go Ablett to Kennedy/Priddis and Derickx/Beams to someone relatively cheap and pocket the cash. Leaning towards the first option at the moment.

I am pondering this week. I dont have Barlow or Pendles but the uniques are to mouth watering in their form and I want to climb the rankings or die by my own sword. I have made my choice:

Danger > Zaha
Ablett > Ellis
_________

If I went for pendles or barlow I would bring in M.Duncan (not bad at all but).....I just have a feeling about zaha.

I want one more week to see S.Mitchell with his high break even and both Hanley and Hodge are at the expensive price point for a defender (suckling could put me on my sword). This will leave me with good cover in Langdon D7, Shenton M9 (A.Miles in for Rocky) and Kerston F7.

S.Johnson is cheap but I want to see more of him over the next few weeks.

Note: 10 bucks says I will change my trade before friday

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
I am pondering this week. I dont have Barlow or Pendles but the uniques are to mouth watering in their form and I want to climb the rankings or die by my own sword. I have made my choice:

Danger > Zaha
Ablett > Ellis
_________

If I went for pendles or barlow I would bring in M.Duncan (not bad at all but).....I just have a feeling about zaha.

I want one more week to see S.Mitchell with his high break even and both Hanley and Hodge are at the expensive price point for a defender (suckling could put me on my sword). This will leave me with good cover in Langdon D7, Shenton M9 (A.Miles in for Rocky) and Kerston F7.

S.Johnson is cheap but I want to see more of him over the next few weeks.

Note: 10 bucks says I will change my trade before friday

Haha yes you probably will change your mind before Friday.

I'm actually tossing up between either my boy Ellis or Cotchin this week. Both are in ripping form it's a real tough choice. You're right on mitchell though, wait 1 more week for him to come down 20-30k.

Btw, take my advice and get in Mitch Duncan instead of Zaha. You will thank me (as soon as this weekend)!

Jun 3, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
If it was me, I'd go the first option. Complex but sounds good.

I could go Ablett to Cotchin and upgrade Zorko to Duncan. Or go Ablett to Kennedy/Priddis and Derickx/Beams to someone relatively cheap and pocket the cash. Leaning towards the first option at the moment.

The only issue with that strategy is that Ambrose is my only cashed out cow. So I'd have no money to do anything.

Slipps

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Confirmed rockliff and goddard gone....

Gaj > Jpk
Goddard > Ellis

This sucks now i have to keep jaensch !! And rockliff goes to bench and i either play shenton or mc lovin ???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back