Round 17 FANTASY

Remove this Banner Ad

atm gone:

Gaz > K. Jack
Goddard > D Jackson

One safe, one pod. Jackson is usually good for a tonne, and will likely become my M9.

6 outs in the midfield.

Team deleted.

See you all next year, fellas! Good luck for the rest of the season.
serious? So Ablett, Rocky, Treloar, Goddard, Obrien, and who else? Anyway very unlucky.

ive had an average start to the weekend. 377/4, but those 4 werent midfielders so pretty happy to average 94 in the forward and backline.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How does a big fat YES sound i think im on the priddis train although i dont like his haircut lol :p

I cant believe i got talked into it shame on me should have stuck with JPK now im getting rid of priddis just bkos he pissed me off now !! I want goddard back anyway higher ceiling

Please let me crack 2400 this week, just once! Scored in the 2380's 3 times this year.. always have 1 player spudding it.

I cant believe i got talked into it shame on me should have stuck with JPK now im getting rid of priddis just bkos he pissed me off now !! I want goddard back anyway higher ceiling

Why getting rid of Priddis? Trading after just one bad score is a surefire way to weaken your team. He got an 83 as his absolute worst ever score... compare that with most other "premos" who get 50's on their off day.

^Should have also added that yes Goddard does have a marginally higher ceiling, but a much much lower 'floor'.
Priddis's last 6 scores:
137 143 100 108 101 109 118

If he goes on another run like this (more than likely) and you trade him now you will be shattered and i'll be shattered for you! Should also add that 3 of those scores came against Hawthorn, Freo and Sydney..... AND he doesn't play another top team in his remaining 6. Happy hunting.

^Should have also added that yes Goddard does have a marginally higher ceiling, but a much much lower 'floor'.
Priddis's last 6 scores:
137 143 100 108 101 109 118

If he goes on another run like this (more than likely) and you trade him now you will be shattered and i'll be shattered for you! Should also add that 3 of those scores came against Hawthorn, Freo and Sydney..... AND he doesn't play another top team in his remaining 6. Happy hunting.

dw now that i went sandi to ivan now i have the cash to go beams to JPK keeping priddis

All i can say is
told.
you.
so.

maric is just great without hampson the side all his poor scores is when hampson plays but so far very happy maric and keeping priddis thank you !!! :)

maric is just great without hampson the side all his poor scores is when hampson plays but so far very happy maric and keeping priddis thank you !!! :)

and btw beams has just pissed me off to much so its a POD not to have him now aswell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back