Game Day Round 17: Melbourne vs St. Kilda @ MCG - 15:20 AEST, Jul 26, 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if we don't win this, plenty of positives to take away from today.

If Paul Roos actually gives a * he will blast the umpires and never pick Chris Dawes again. But we all know that's not going to happen. He'll blame skills blah blah blah. What about your ******* game plan? What about continuing to pick Dawes? What about getting fisted by the maggots every week?

We're really missing Matt Jones and that 8 goal difference he provides.

I'm seriously not spending a cent on this club till we are at least top 12. *S SAKE THATS NOT EVEN FINALS WE AVERAGE UNDER 5 WINS A ******* YEAR I JUST WANT US TO BE ******* AVERAGE AT LEAST. IF WE FOLDED TOMORROW WE WOULD 100% ******* DESERVE IT.

The only people I feel sorry for are the supporters, because this s**t hurts us the most.

I want to see Dunn, Garland, Howe and Dawes gone from our club. Garland plays to lose, Dunn just does stupid things and enough said about Dawes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably need to kick 8 goals to win this from here. We might struggle.

the last four weeks have been terrible. the only reason we beat brisbane is because they where more terrible than us. No positives to take out the second half of the season other than gawn.

I need to get off the internet because even your obvious sarcasm is infuriating

Good. You're beating me in UF and I bet you don't even know it.

Guys, as a fellow supporter of a club that got fcked over by the AFL giving the top 20 to GWS, this is hard to watch. The dees are my third team and I actually have no idea where to from here. Your young guns (absolute jets) have come into this culture that is now not funny.

Heads up guys, its going to be a long long journey.

It sounds like you reached the angry delirious state.

Rainbows

Nah, I don't get angry. Fully expect to lose every week - this is business as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back