Round 17 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make sure we don't meet in the prelims cause he'll be rested in rnd 22 ;)

Unlike previous years Ross won't have a home final sewn up, can't risk resting players. Fyfe to top score for the round! :cool:

J Squad

All Australian
Mar 30, 2010
Victoria
AFL Club
Geelong
Ablett > Sloane
Shenton > McVeigh...moving Burgoyne to M9.

6 trades, $65k left.

Attachments

• team.png
    team.png
    146.8 KB · Views: 9

Thoughts on taking Simpson this week instead of Sam Mitchell next week to avoid a donut from Hibberd (already have a donut in the mids)
I was in the same predicament. Went with KSimpson.

I went sam mitchell. ..oops he's scoring rather well so far
Was 17k short to do that this week :(

It's either cop a donut and get him next week or get Simpson now. Reckon Simpson over 7 weeks will score the same as Sammy over 6.

I went sam mitchell. ..oops he's scoring rather well so far
Mitch looking really good. You nailed both trades tox :thumbsu:

Loving the Sloane dog pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure on what to do with Ablett. The obvious option is JPK but I am worried about whether having him, Parker, Jack and McVeigh (def) is too much overloaded from the same team's midfield?

I am thinking maybe to gamble on Dal Santo or Boomer.

Jul 2, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Geelong
Not sure on what to do with Ablett. The obvious option is JPK but I am worried about whether having him, Parker, Jack and McVeigh (def) is too much overloaded from the same team's midfield?

I'm avoiding JPK also because I have Parker, Jack, McViegh, Malceski & Buddy already!

I'm considering Harley Bennell as a POD. Risky pick but his scoring could benefit without Gaz.

Of the two you mentioned both are good picks, NDS probably the safer option

I think it's fine. They're all dominant in their respective positions. I'd go with JPK.

Jul 2, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Geelong
Thoughts on waiting a week and then trading Ablett > Hannebery?

My focus is to win my league and I'm clear on top so I don't need to make the trade this week. Thinking Hanners could be a good POD for SC Finals (Swans last 4 are Port, Stk, WB, Rich) and he will probably not be rested because he will need to build up match fitness again going into finals. Any merit to this idea? Looking for a good POD to set me apart for SC finals.

Hey mate what are your thoughts on SJ? See enough to think he's over his back issue? Or still a risk?
Heard him talk to Dermie (that Big Ed show) after the Doggies game he said hes getting better hes said I'm not back but getting there.For us to finish top 4 we need a on fire SJ plus selwood.

Jul 2, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Geelong
Heard him talk to Dermie (that Big Ed show) after the Doggies game he said hes getting better hes said I'm not back but getting there.For us to finish top 4 we need a on fire SJ plus selwood.

Thinking of taking the punt on him. The bye coming up will help him and hopefully can finish the year strong.

It's really down to SJ v Bennell for me. DSwallow maybe still a chance to replace Gaz too. What you think of those 3?

Thinking of taking the punt on him. The bye coming up will help him and hopefully can finish the year strong.

It's really down to SJ v Bennell for me. DSwallow maybe still a chance to replace Gaz too. What you think of those 3?
As mid I'd go SJ and if need another mid or def get mitchell on the cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back