skins62

Team Captain
Mar 17, 2011
Karratha
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Central Districts SANFL
I have Rich on the bench so he is going to Lambert but not sure about who to upgrade.

McKernan to Lambert, Cripps to GAJ, I think. I'm slightly interested in A Browne, Knight and J-Griff, but think I'll opt for Lambert atm.

Edit: think I might opt for a 120k player if named, otherwise I won't have enough cash for K-Mac to McVeigh next week - and I desperately want to trade out K-Mac.

Last edited:

Trades very open at the moment.

I want to ditch B. Smith to picken but the only way I could do that would be by cutting either Steele (playing well with money to make) or Bontempelli down to a rookie (Bonts looking good and dont want to have to play a rookie)

Currently it looks like i'll either have to
1. Leave Smith and swap Wines - Steven
2. Swap Smith for a similar mid priced player and trade out one rookie, or
3. Trade two rookies (Dumont and Fantasia) for two cheap rookies and bank 150k or so and then upgrade Smith next week

Mckernan > knight
Franklin > ablett

Although wines is really giving me the sh*ts

Not sure but so far -

vBerlo -Knight
B.Smith - Lewis

Leaves me with a midfield of -
uploadfromtaptalk1437351084945.JPG

Which I would have been so stoked with start of the year. Some question marks over several of these guys now unfortunately.

Beams has been carrying an injury unfortunately. Couldn't tackle properly yesterday? Hopefully hes ok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure but so far -

vBerlo -Knight
B.Smith - Lewis

Leaves me with a midfield of -
View attachment 154296

Which I would have been so stoked with start of the year. Some question marks over several of these guys now unfortunately.

Beams has been carrying an injury unfortunately. Couldn't tackle properly yesterday? Hopefully hes ok.

Good midfield!

Mine is:
G.Ablett, D.Armitage, L.Parker, J.Lewis, M.Blicavs, N.Fyfe, T.Rockliff, B.Ebert

Will leave it now barring injuries for a few weeks so that I can get my bench sorted and upgrade T.Lynch, A.Oxley, J.Gibson types

Ok got 5 minutes:

Cripps > god
McKernan > downie (r3)

Any better downgrade options? Can get ruck/fwd/Def for McKernan
This I what I need/intend to do and I had the salary for it til Cripps lost 9k and Ablett gained 25k.
Now need to pull 17k from somewhere as I'm that amount short to do the trade.
McKernan (fwd) to Daniel will leave me with more than enough.
The bombers seem to be on the cusp of bringing Giles in.

I had Mitch Clarke as R3 and downgraded to Toby Nankervis. Pocketed $180k or thereabouts + gained a bit of salary with his playing price rise + ruck cover if needed, being that Clarke is still injured that may even be considered an upgrade.
That extra cash allowed for Rockliff last week.

Good midfield!

Mine is:
G.Ablett, D.Armitage, L.Parker, J.Lewis, M.Blicavs, N.Fyfe, T.Rockliff, B.Ebert

Will leave it now barring injuries for a few weeks so that I can get my bench sorted and upgrade T.Lynch, A.Oxley, J.Gibson types
Nice having Blicavs in there.

Was loling Martin owners at half time but he still pumped out a reasonable score. Wish I could afford him and Goldy. Stuck with Jacobs and Kreuzer for a while.

Nice having Blicavs in there.

Was loling Martin owners at half time but he still pumped out a reasonable score. Wish I could afford him and Goldy. Stuck with Jacobs and Kreuzer for a while.

I have Martin and Goldy in the rucks. Nice set and forget ruck division. With the way he is playing I love blics. also makes it easier to trade if one of my rucks go down injured.

He is a tackling machine as well, plus good at getting marks. Love it that he doesnt need heaps high disposal count to ton it up big.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back