Roast Round 18, 2014 - Brisbane Lions vs. Gold Coast Suns Vent

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dlanod stealing my thunder!

I like to think I not only steal your thunder, I enhance it. Because, to be honest, your thunder is kind of lacking.

OMG replying on a vent thread.

I thought we played really dumb wet weather footy. Too much short kicking. Also the defenders letting the ball get over the back of the pack. Really bad footy especially in the wet.

Also Merrett. Just running to all the wrong places. Couldn't get near the footy. Looked a bit better in the ruck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

James Aish wasn't really smiling when singing the song.

He is gonna leave
I've been watching him whenever he's been in the camera shot the whole year after games, he seems to just be a really quiet guy, just because he doesn't go nuts it doesn't mean he'll leave. And he was also smiling at the end of the song by the way...

I've been watching him whenever he's been in the camera shot the whole year after games, he seems to just be a really quiet guy, just because he doesn't go nuts it doesn't mean he'll leave. And he was also smiling at the end of the song by the way...

And before the song was sung too. It is up on youtube on lions tv channel.

I like to think I not only steal your thunder, I enhance it. Because, to be honest, your thunder is kind of lacking.

OMG replying on a vent thread.
Especially for a guy called @zoblitz

17. PLAY ON AND THE ADVANTAGE RULE
17.1 FOOTBALL IN PLAY

The football shall remain in play on each and every occasion when the
field Umpire calls and signals “Play On”.
17.2 CIRCUMSTANCES — PLAY ON
The field Umpire shall call and signal “Play On” or “Touched Play On” when:
(a) an Umpire is struck by the football while it is in play;

How ******* hard is it for the ******* umpires to learn the ******* rules????????????:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Was the football 'in play'?

If we are talking about that Lynch goal / play on debacle, then yes, he clearly played on so the ball was in play.

The only reason I can think that the ump would bring that back is that he was never on his line and behind the mark. Although if he plays on it shouldnt matter, and he clearly did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back