Round 18-A League Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Can anyone tell me a little about Adelaide's right winger? I've don't think I've seen him before
Baby Bruce Kamau. I always held him in a higher regard than Mabil, far more compsure but little less explosive. Had too many injuries too.

Baby Bruce Kamau. I always held him in a higher regard than Mabil, far more compsure but little less explosive. Had too many injuries too.

Thank you, that is exactly what he reminds me of actually. Looks to have decent end product on him which is good to see

looooooooooooooooooool

Beath doing his best here. We have some god awful refs.

I can appreciate playing out from the back for the majority but **** me get it up the field.

Adelaide sure love their Bruce's

Chris Beath you muppet, Simon is a flog but Isa needs to not get sucked in.

From diabolical defending to match saving scrambling. Draw was fair enough in the end IMO.

More than we deserved but I'm happy with the point considering we rested a few starters and lost LaRocca in the first half.

Seriously though we need to lift so much if we are even a chance to win on Tuesday.

I hate to quote my own post. But from half time...

:rolleyes:

I'm sure that, if Sydney win or even hold on for a draw, we can all expect Arnold's s**t eating grin and sarcastic comments about boring football after the game.

What a cocktard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More than we deserved but I'm happy with the point considering we rested a few starters and lost LaRocca in the first half.

Seriously though we need to lift so much if we are even a chance to win on Tuesday.

Thought that was an entertaining second half! deseved a couple of goals! Who knew Sydney F.C could play attacking football hey?

What happen to la Rocca? I missed the first 30mins of the first half.

Slot Chelo and Goody in from the off and we will look much better but im concerned about the rashness of the kids like Mells and Elsey. They will get sucked in, Shandong have a very handy front half but aren't as physical. It was -5 C there today, itll be 34 here Tuesday and they're underdone. We also have Serg to come off the bench for a wildcard.

In 2 minds about Tuesday though. I'd love to win and get into the group stages but with our squad sizes its hard to work 2 fronts. The Wanderers crashed badly after they won, and we nearly finished last after we made the final.

Will still be there though, hopefully its a full house and we get it done.

Slot Chelo and Goody in from the off and we will look much better but im concerned about the rashness of the kids like Mells and Elsey. They will get sucked in, Shandong have a very handy front half but aren't as physical. It was -5 C there today, itll be 34 here Tuesday and they're underdone. We also have Serg to come off the bench for a wildcard.

In 2 minds about Tuesday though. I'd love to win and get into the group stages but with our squad sizes its hard to work 2 fronts. The Wanderers crashed badly after they won, and we nearly finished last after we made the final.

Will still be there though, hopefully its a full house and we get it done.
Elsey was shaky but got better as the game went on I thought but our defence was average in the second half. Got no defensive help from the mids and that's where we miss Jeggo. Mells is a great young talent but hasn't got the defensive work-rate Jimmy does.

On Tuesday, I'm worried about Elsey against some of their forwards. His biggest test yet. Our midfield has to give more defensive cover or we could get destroyed in that department.

Our midfield is horrid defensively. Id be tempted to throw Goodwin and his huge engine centrally for a bit and leave Cirio and Pablo wide.

I didn't realise so many Reds jumped in for match days!

What do you guys see them doing with Mauk going forward?

I didn't realise so many Reds jumped in for match days!

What do you guys see them doing with Mauk going forward?
I suspect they see him as a direct replacement for Jeggo however he doesn't seem to have the defensive game whilst being better in an attacking sense.

In reality I think he sees it as a stepping stone to bigger things but hopefully he has a role to play, reckon he's a big talent.

Lol at Arnold saying he doesn't park the bus
They scored 2 goals from 2 chances in the first half. 2nd half they went at it a bit more but its just Arnie being himself.

The Mariners are very ordinary, Garcia is probably asking why he bothered.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back