CaptScott

Club Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Dockers
Thinking of dropping Ebert. Might try and watch a reply to see why he's down first. Then again would be going Ebert > Rocky so will probably do it anyway.

Ess_don

Club Legend
Sep 11, 2009
Sudden Valley
AFL Club
Essendon
Good to see Im not the only frustrated Ebert owner.. the spud hasnt given me over 100 since I brought him in! :mad:

Want to rage trade him so bad, BUT after calming down a bit he does have Melbourne this week (which admittedly he only got ~60 last time).
Ebert owners, Port supporters any advice? Surely Ebo can get to 100 vs Dees this time around?

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Good to see Im not the only frustrated Ebert owner.. the spud hasnt given me over 100 since I brought him in! :mad:

Want to rage trade him so bad, BUT after calming down a bit he does have Melbourne this week (which admittedly he only got ~60 last time).
Ebert owners, Port supporters any advice? Surely Ebo can get to 100 vs Dees this time around?

He looks cooked. With that BE, the fact he only got 60 last time against Melbourne and his run after that -i'm trading this week 100%

Worth waiting another week for Sam Mitchell?

His career records VS Sydney (20 times played)

19 73 104 73 62 89 67 78 41 86 107 91 79 93 63 51 79 104 82

I'm holding off for 1 more week.

Apr 18, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Looking to trade Swan and Beams...any ideas?

So far have Kennedy and Goddard. My semi and grandfinal are over round 20 & 21. Godd against Richmond looks tasty...but he also seems a bit expensive, and not sure if he's going to continue his 80ish scores like last couple weeks.

Looking to trade Swan and Beams...any ideas?

Im trading Beams unless a make a last minute friday change. I am downgrading beams to a defender (Mitchell or Hodge) and fielding Miles (Langon DPP action) for a week. I reckon that will net me more points on the field and not use my cash.

Not sure on the other trade though.

LordHaart

Club Legend
Mar 27, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
I think Ebert is an out for me, and I'm also considering moving Martin to Ruck and trading either Jacobs or Sandilands out so I can get another premo forward. Am I thinking alright or am I better off with those 2 as my rucks?

Oct 5, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
I think Ebert is an out for me, and I'm also considering moving Martin to Ruck and trading either Jacobs or Sandilands out so I can get another premo forward. Am I thinking alright or am I better off with those 2 as my rucks?

I just did that and got rid of Sandi, Jacobs is still flying though. Went to Parker for my fwds and my team looks much better just with that.

Apr 18, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Easy decision about Swan then.

Probably going to hold off making any trades and save mine for the second week. All my planned trades are playing then. Kind of want to get it out of the way just incase something goes wrong with the website or I mess something up while drunk and it gets locked in.

Apr 18, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide

CaptScott

Club Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Dockers
Glad Sandi is named out rather than late omission. Unfortunately might mean I have to keep Ebert and hope Port ramp back up closer to the finals.

Fitzey

Painting The Town Red
Jun 2, 2011
Tas
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
I will have too use my two trades this week! Hope it is all good for next week!

Back