Round 18 AFL FANTASY TRADES, *RAGE TRADES FOR SOME*

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't decide who to upgrade... Breust or Jaensch? I'm leaning towards Jaensch. Then do I downgrade Georgio to cheapest possible for more cash or downgrade Cameron to a useful DPP.

Breust -> K. Jack
C. Cameron -> Thurlow (DPP option to swap with Cox and Stefan Martin)

Jaensch -> Malceski
Georgio -> Warren (cheapest rookie)

Jaensch -> James Kelly / Malceski / Hanley / Mitchell
C. Cameron -> Thurlow (DPP option to swap with Cox and Stefan Martin)

XbKVz7f.jpg
Bringing this back... I did Crows Cameron to Thurlow last week for some cash and the dual position.

Now I have $130,710 and a trade left to change Breust or Jaensch... Who would you guys get rid of? Who would you bring in?

I'm pretty much looking at either;

Jaensch -> Malceski/Hanley

or

Breust -> K. Jack

Worth a trade Tex Walker for Tom Lynch (ADELAIDE)??
both worth the same. But Tom has dropped over 100k with injury affected score. And Tex has reached his peak

Feeling anxious about my 2nd-to-last League game - I really need to pull out a win to make the 8. My team is in OK state so if I do make the 8 then I'm a chance.

After last week, the game is pretty even:

Me: S. Burgoyne, M. Suckling, J. P. Kennedy, A. Miles, S. Jacobs, S. Martin, P. Dangerfield, J. Darling, J. McGovern, L. Parker (10 uniques)

vs.

Evil Enemy: M. Thomas, T. Cotchin, J. Ceglar, S. Hampson, M. Wright, D. Zorko (6 uniques) + 369 points

Also, we both have Beams, my Emg is Ebert (102 pts) whereas his is Dunstan (112 pts).

So.... what are my chances, and who should I trade? I'm thinking Suckling, Burgoyne, Darling or McGovern are all at risk of not doing great; I'm not that concerned about Beams this round so long as my opponent has him. EDIT: we also both have Jaensch, who has been lackluster, could trade him out also.

Any advice would be hugely appreciated.

Last edited:

Any defenders that are not playing this week but are likely to get games in the near future.

Have no non playing players for Stevie J's captaincy score. Otherwise I will just back Rockliff

Feeling anxious about my 2nd-to-last League game - I really need to pull out a win to make the 8. My team is in OK state so if I do make the 8 then I'm a chance.

After last week, the game is pretty even:

Me: S. Burgoyne, M. Suckling, J. P. Kennedy, A. Miles, S. Jacobs, S. Martin, P. Dangerfield, J. Darling, J. McGovern, L. Parker (10 uniques)

vs.

Evil Enemy: M. Thomas, T. Cotchin, J. Ceglar, S. Hampson, M. Wright, D. Zorko (6 uniques) + 369 points

Also, we both have Beams, my Emg is Ebert (102 pts) whereas his is Dunstan (112 pts).

So.... what are my chances, and who should I trade? I'm thinking Suckling, Burgoyne, Darling or McGovern are all at risk of not doing great; I'm not that concerned about Beams this round so long as my opponent has him. EDIT: we also both have Jaensch, who has been lackluster, could trade him out also.

Any advice would be hugely appreciated.

Ended up doing Suckling->McVeigh, should've done McSuckern to anyone. :(

EDIT: On the plus side, the margin is down to 323, and Hampson didn't play for my opponent and he has no ruck cover. I realized he has Polec and Dunstan as emergencies so as long as there aren't two late outs, having Beams miss would be really handy for me in the end.

Ended up doing Suckling->McVeigh, should've done McSuckern to anyone. :(

EDIT: On the plus side, the margin is down to 323, and Hampson didn't play for my opponent and he has no ruck cover. I realized he has Polec and Dunstan as emergencies so as long as there aren't two late outs, having Beams miss would be really handy for me in the end.

In the end, it's down to Dangerfield vs Wright+6pts. Going to be a nailbiter tonight!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back