Captains Round 18 Captain/Vice Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do I keep both Suckling and Thompson as a D7 (either one) and Upgrade Gardiner to Mitchell? To do this I will need to downgrade Ambrose to Morabito (Need to play him this week, due to sandi being out)

Or...

Just trade either Sucking or Thompson directly to Mitchell?

Thoughts?

4 trades left and only 30k.

Do I keep both Suckling and Thompson as a D7 (either one) and Upgrade Gardiner to Mitchell? To do this I will need to downgrade Ambrose to Morabito (Need to play him this week, due to sandi being out)

Or...

Thoughts?

Suckling > Mitchell

Or...

Thoughts?

Sorry guys wrong thread. My bad

New idea. Keeping Swan for now, so I can use him as the loophole, meaning JPK VC and Pendles C

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should have stuck with gold as VC

Both playing this week, Fyfe playing stkilda and Selwood playing GWS. Both in good form and potential big scores so it's worth a VC. The other 2 have tough games next week.

Sloane in ripper touch, won't draw a tag (due to danger) + long break and under performing pies?
Cotchin Vs weak WC midfield?
Selwood: getting sorer every week (rumours), danger of being subbed if cats are 15 goals up?
Fyfe: see above - soreness but will be tagged?

:mad: theses are my concerns,

leaning towards selwood but maybe cot chin or sloane or fyfe..

VC Fyfe into SJ.
SJ 111 from about three quarters last time they played

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back