Game Day Round 18 @ Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy we won but it just papers over the cracks in how we go forward. Every decent side looks to lower the eyes forward of centre, create space and lead. Even Collingwood did it. We rarely do. We'll get the ball 70-80 out, stop/prop, forwards just sit and watch/wave their arms in the air and we bomb it long in hope. Lower the eyes, lead hard, create space for the big guys and hit Tex/JJ/Pods on the chest FFS!!!
But Bicks is a forward genius.

Ok we've got Sando's mate Pods to 100 games - can we stop the experiment now...he was horrid tonight and never worse than when Lachie Keefe casually waltzed around him from full back with Pods barely moving a muscle.
Stupid post

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH That feels good.

Will be wearing my crows scarf into my Melbourne based office tomorrow...

images

C
Am at the "G" - find me now you stalkers !!! We're in the 8 and we're coming to get the other 7 !!!!!
Celebrate - get in the piss as we just made the finals … kin knocked out the Eddies no called Betts!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All this talk of now being in the finals.

Hmmmm. Chickens/hatching

While I agree with your sentiment, we're in the position now where we have 100% agency on whether we make them or not. We're in the 8 now - If we keep winning, we'll stay there, regardless of what other teams do -

Just back from the port board 'general bullshit' thread.

Bwaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha so many tears. Eat a fat one Power numpties!
There's some funny fear about playing us in the finals in week 1..
I thought we were s**t, there should be zero fear..
What happened to top 4 though? They can't play us from the top 4.. ;)

I also like the part where they would easily beat any of the final 8 sides at AO.. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back