Round 18 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

430/2+C

No players in the first 2 games this round then Selwood and captain SJ go bang. 143 point average... Can't complain :p

Tomorrow may just bring me back down to earth with my faltering Port players in Lobbe, Wingard, Gray and Ebert.

Hope you're wrong. I've got Polec, Lobbe, Gray and Schulz. Lobbe scores regularly 70-100 and can have a breakout. Gray has recently been scoring 90s. Schulz has got quite a few 100s this year, and not necessarily while scoring large bags of goals. My main worry is Polec as people seem to have worked him out and he's scoring 60-70. I want to trade him as soon as I can but Kade Kolodjashnij went down last week for 1-2 weeks so I had to bring in another defender.

I had Johnson as skip and Selwood too. Also Kade Simpson, Jimmy Bartel, Michael Barlow and Brent Harvey. The fantasy screen says 801 but I've added it up and I've got 820. Well, so long as they get it right by the end of the round.

840/7. 3 scores over 140, can't complain about that. Wanted to trade Riewoldt out a couple of weeks ago but other issues popped up - really happy about that now!

Simpson - 120
Barlow - 97
SJ - 145
Jelwood - 140
Bartel - 84

Hope to see more of those kinds of scores from Jelwood and SJ :) makes up for bartels 84 big time.

Gray today.

575/5

Got SJ as vice captain...if O'Brien doesn't play next week can pull a loophole.

Reckon we might see Port bounce back today and their players start to post respectable scores again.

I though I was going well this week until I seen some scores on here. I'm on 997/8 + SJ Captain...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously regretting not jumping on Carlisle last week, had given it quite a bit of thought. Ripping it up right now...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back