Round 18 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
In: J Martin, Saad, Adams, Hanley, Beams, Neal-Bullen, Franklin, Pittard
Out: Fyfe, Holman, Walsh, McKernan, Lonie, NRiewoldt, ZWilliams, Oxley, DSmith

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

All those weeks of not having Fyfe have paid off !!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA to you all !!!!!!!!!!!!

*Looks at Nats season total....*

ahh

that's.....not...too.....

Faints.gif

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

All those weeks of not having Fyfe have paid off !!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA to you all !!!!!!!!!!!!

*Looks at Nats season total....*

ahh

that's.....not...too.....

Faints.gif
Is that the movie of Henry Wallace going off in the party room??

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
Looks like Mr Smith goes to Washington. Classic movie!

Showing your age there mate. That movie was made in 1939 according to IMDB.com. LOL! :p

And here I was thinking I felt old for growing up with and loving such a classic film as Star Wars, A New Hope from 1977. :D:thumbsu:

Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics
I suspected that last weekend's events pretty much killed off my interest in SC for the season and that was confirmed just now when I looked at the teams and wasn't at all upset to see that Fyfe was out injured and Oxley was out "rested". That should pretty much ensure 2 donuts this week but I really don't care.

Pretty tough on anyone still in the running who has any of Oxley (rested), Lonie (rested), Gregson (managed), Rischitelli (personal reasons) or Goodes (personal leave). Could be a record for outs not caused by injury omission or suspension.

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
I suspected that last weekend's events pretty much killed off my interest in SC for the season and that was confirmed just now when I looked at the teams and wasn't at all upset to see that Fyfe was out injured and Oxley was out "rested". That should pretty much ensure 2 donuts this week but I really don't care.

Pretty tough on anyone still in the running who has any of Oxley (rested), Lonie (rested), Gregson (managed), Rischitelli (personal reasons) or Goodes (personal leave). Could be a record for outs not caused by injury omission or suspension.

I assume you traded in Ablett with your last trade or 2 like how I did mate? :cry:

Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics
Showing your age there mate. That movie was made in 1939 according to IMDB.com. LOL! :p

And here I was thinking I felt old for growing up with and loving such a classic film as Star Wars, A New Hope from 1977. :D:thumbsu:
Getting on a bit, but nowhere near THAT old :D
I've always loved the great movies form that era though .. when script, plot and acting were what mattered unlike most current day movies where all that matters are action sequences and special effects.

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Getting on a bit, but nowhere near THAT old :D
I've always loved the great movies form that era though .. when script, plot and acting were what mattered unlike most current day movies where all that matters are action sequences and special effects.

I'll give you that.

Along with too much CGI crap these days too. :rainbow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back