Round 18 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

2320 w/ Wines. Also Neale got robbed big time. 110 points with 38 touches, 71% DE, 14 contested, + 2 frees for, also 3 clangers but no free against. Cmon CD, what the hell...someone enlighten me.

2344:thumbsdown:. Id just like to thank the following - Patrick Dangerfield, Callan Ward, Tom McDonald, Nic Naitanui. Couldn't have done it without your pitiful contributions. To Daniel McKenzie and Jack Steele. Thanks for nothing. Although thats down to me having to rely on you at this stage of the season. Better than doughnuts I guess. Marginally.

2284 made 7th, still have 5 trades
ablett to selwood big win, gold capt,
danger, tmac, buddy, lever let me down
had steele for fyfe and he started sub

finally getting decent scores
got 7th for major final , need to get h shaw in
wonder if fyfe will still miss next week
hope go up a few thousND PLACES

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When do you start with the mental disintegration?

It's been happening for weeks bro.

I've been thinking about this,

If I worked in from 50,000 out, slowly, to have my current rank of 116, I'd be stoked with my season.

But I was at 10, somewhere around round 9, so I've slowly drifted out, and it's messing with my head. Not sure if others have had a similar experience. I mean, I wonder how this guy, Harder Rain feels. Was 900 points ahead in first at the end of the Byes. Last I checked he was back to 20th or so.

Whats the go with Beams at the moment ? Is he actually out or is just speculation around his shoulder that he might be out ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back