Game Day Round 18, Fremantle v St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
I feel like I've made a few of these thread in the last few weeks. I feel that when it comes to gameday I just try to do stuff to fill in the time before I can watch the footy haha. Although for this game I simply can't match the preview thread. It's the epitome of perfection. If I was an Persian rug maker I would have to throw it out because it had no imperfection and it was too close to god.

What is everyone looking for today?

I'd like to see a full game from Mora, a solid effort from Griff, and a few goals from Sylvia.

Want a win, any percentage boost will be a bonus.

Have at it.

Football!!!! Today I'm looking for Etihad to include some heaters at the ground. And for everyone to be super friendly if I come annoy you all & have a beer beforehand :)

For the game, hopefully Mora gets a full game today. It probably sounds a bit arrogant, but we have the team for it, and Saints really are that bad, so I hope we absolutely destroy them. Like 100+ win. I want to be cheering for so many goals that I can't even talk tomorrow. Including a bag from Sylvia because you'd think he's really playing for his place in the team now. Pav to get 6.

Heading to the pub for a few beers and a comfortable 40 point win.
1. A goal to Morabito
2. Griffen to have a good game
3. Pavlich to kick 6

Football!!!! Today I'm looking for Etihad to include some heaters at the ground. And for everyone to be super friendly if I come annoy you all & have a beer beforehand :)

For the game, hopefully Mora gets a full game today. It probably sounds a bit arrogant, but we have the team for it, and Saints really are that bad, so I hope we absolutely destroy them. Like 100+ win. I want to be cheering for so many goals that I can't even talk tomorrow. Including a bag from Sylvia because you'd think he's really playing for his place in the team now. Pav to get 6.
Completely agree, looking forward to 4 quarters of Mora. Expecting Mayne to move back into the fwd line and effectively play Ballas role of last week, with MDB to be the sub.

Are we expecting a closed roof?

I'd like to see a full game from Mora, a solid effort from Griff, and a few goals from Sylvia.
Sylvia to really get going would be really nice. A few goals and/or 25+ disposals...

Griffin really deserves a game and Mora sure as well a full one.

Others thing: Really would like Pav to kick a reasonable huge bag again. Or Taberner play a Rising Star nomination worthy game (even when he probably won't get one without a few good games in a row). Youngster working hard for a spot is fine, but a real "boom"-game would be nice for change...

Want a win, any percentage boost will be a bonus.
Since percentage could become crucial I am really hoping for a boost.

Looking forward to heading down today, but disappointed I can't suss out how Apeness goes. Bloody Taberner. Always good to familiarise yourself with how the team plays, you miss out on plenty on tele.

Good to see Griff in the team, hope he does well, I seriously rate the guy. Hopefully it's a real clinic out there today, no injuries and cut-throat approach. They've shown how workmanlike they can play and hopefully it carries on this arvs. I do like the Sainters though, but I think I like Freo more...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should be a definite win. Can't see St.Kilda scoring more than half a dozen goals, especially with our backline almost full strength now and such a dominate midfield.

Hopefully Morabito can kick his first goal in almost 4 years.

Friday night, 9.30pm ... time to take a snooze and wake up in 4 hours and watch the game at some horrible hour.

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds playing 3 good kicks of the Sherrin from my abode the next two nights, shall be a grand weekend. Providing Freo do the business, of course.

Because people have short memories and only remember the "bad" game in defense. Which probably was more challenge for the sake of the learning experience.

He was really talked up after the Essendon game when I remember right.

Kicked two great goals in that game if I remember, but has gone missing at times since.

None the less I expect some new names for him during Match time:

Taberspud, Spuderner, CabSaverner, PutaTabiner... I'm just not that creative.

Morabito to play a full game or at least be in the starting 21
de Boer and Sylvia to play good games, it's somewhat of a trial today to see who deserves the spot
Tabs to play well, hopefully kick a goal or two
Mayne to play the way we know he can
Griffin to play well, underrated player
Percentage boost - 10+ goal win would be lovely :rainbow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back