Round 18: Hawthorn vs Richmond - MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

those hawks supporters on their own board complaining about how boring the match was, well it wasn't any more exciting then the brand of football the hawks play when they are up and about.

Those same supporters were predicting a 60+ point massacre. No wonder they were bored. Bandwagoners.

to be fair i don't think many thought the tigers would win.

however watching hawthorn at their best is like kick to kick and keepings off in a park.

Competition will benefit from their eventual demise.

however watching hawthorn at their best is like kick to kick and keepings off in a park.

Yeah they are unstoppable at their best. Am staggered we have troubled them in the last few years. One of those anomalies where a lesser team just matches up well.

Read my posts properly you moronic dick.

I said the Tigers deserved the win and were the better team.

I then said one of the worst umpiring displays ever. Never said umpiring was the difference. Your the one inferring that not me. And bad decisions both ways although the deliberate out of bounds twice against us and not them weas the most pathetic umpiring witnessed.
Riolis goal at half time was a deserved free?

those hawks supporters on their own board complaining about how boring the match was, well it wasn't any more exciting then the brand of football the hawks play when they are up and about.
Boring? Serious? They didn't say that last week when they thrashed the Blues.

I doubt it. The only alternative at the moment seems to be a defensive arm wrestle. I'd rather watch superb kicking precision on display than a continual rugby maul. Goals are fun too you know. We usually kick quiet a few of them. The most impressive part of Richmond's game tonight was how they restricted our scoring despite roughly equal inside 50s (might have gone Richmond's way by the end, but was pretty much even for the first 3 quarters from memory).

19552719454_3b2887d8d7.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond completely outplayed Hawthorn and won by a huge 3 goals. I don't think Clarko would be worried getting beaten by the Richmond Pretenders. Richmond won't trouble the Hawks come the big dance. Anyway onto next week. The game meant a lot more to the Tigers than it did us. But I'll let their supporters celebrate a July win rather than a September one

Richmond completely outplayed Hawthorn and won by a huge 3 goals. I don't think Clarko would be worried getting beaten by the Richmond Pretenders. Richmond won't trouble the Hawks come the big dance. Anyway onto next week. The game meant a lot more to the Tigers than it did us. But I'll let their supporters celebrate a July win rather than a September one

And I'll celebrate Hawks fans tears. Unlike Cyril tonight, they are delicious.

It's funny. Hawks fans all week were confident of them thrashing us. Come the end of the game, we thrashed them (Scoreboard flatters the hawks), and all of a sudden the Hawks didn't try.

Please.

With the number of excuses you're spouting, the game clearly meant a lot to you.

giphy.gif

Was clever, milked it. But if Newman had accidentally fallen knees-first onto Rioli's head and KO'd him, he would've deserved that, too.

Pretty harsh. He did spring straight to his feet looking to evade the next tackle, and only stopped because the free had been paid. I don't think it's fair to say he was playing for a free.

Pretty harsh. He did spring straight to his feet looking to evade the next tackle, and only stopped because the free had been paid. I don't think it's fair to say he was playing for a free.

I'll have another look but the only other player I've seen pull that stunt against us is Selwood.

I'll have another look but the only other player I've seen pull that stunt against us is Selwood.
It's the Milney style stop/drop tackle evasion. Shouldn't be getting free kicks for it, but isn't a fish for high contact like Selwood does (& Selwood, Puopolo, Miles, Christensen, the list grows).

Was clever, milked it. But if Newman had accidentally fallen knees-first onto Rioli's head and KO'd him, he would've deserved that, too.
Milked it no doubt however no way would have been paid to a first gamer, was a crowd decision in front of the Hawk fans to their favourite. Anyway not to fussed about the frees, we won:)

Meant a lot more to us did it? You guys not playing for top 2? After 17 rds ur 1 game in front of us...

So you pay a compliment in one breath and then take a dig with the next. You're a sniveling little s**t aren't you?!

It's funny. Hawks fans all week were confident of them thrashing us. Come the end of the game, we thrashed them (Scoreboard flatters the hawks), and all of a sudden the Hawks didn't try.

Please.

Most Hawks supporters have been more than fine. Only one or 2 and every team has them....including the Tiges.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back