Game Day Round 18: Port Adelaide v Melbourne (20/07/2014)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watts was facing the ball, Wingard was going with the flight, if Watts went for the mark it would have been front on contact, but the umps wouldn't have paid that to Watts even if that occured

Have a ******* whinge. Next time don't allow us to kick 6 in a row than you wouldn't need to blame the umpires.

This has been a round of upsets so we were destined to lose to you guys. Just our bad luck really.

you can't seriously say the wingard goal was the reason you lost? that happened at the end of the 2nd..it was 30 points one stage? Take it on the chin demons and accept you lost.

PAFC66 is having a laff. Trying to argue a call he didn't even see. Watts got all ball and then made contact, it's a contact sport. Not there in the slightest, and I would have no problem admitting that even if a player on my team was the beneficiary of such a decision.

you can't seriously say the wingard goal was the reason you lost? that happened at the end of the 2nd..it was 30 points one stage? Take it on the chin demons and accept you lost.

I don't think it's why we lost but it was at the end of the third if you were watching the match.

I think we've got a case. If it comes down to the lawyers, you blokes have no chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

epsnjHQ.png

VOjrxgT.png
D5FwiMJ.png
kUrYdab.png

* me you'd need a pair of binoculars to see Wingard's head!

Who spotted Wingard's puff of the chest when it went through as well.

You'd think he's having even a half decent season.

I also saw a number of your players throw the ball away and no holding the ball paid. You get some you lose some,again had you not allowed US to get a 6 goal head start things might be different hey? You played well.
I watched 5 head high tackles in a row not get paid as well. Riley broke the record for number of times taken high without receiving a free kick in a game. I saw Westoff receive a BS free kick right in front (which he missed) after Watts spoiled a 'mark' paid in your def 50 as well that was never there. I saw 3 ludicrous holding the ball decisions paid in your favour when they hadnt been paying them all day. How was Vineys about 60m out from goal ever holding the ball? Jones got done as well after handballing it. I admit, we lost the game because we stuffed up (you didn't win it, we lost it) but you admit you received one of the all time great armchair rides from the home-ground affected 'umpires'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back