Preview Round 18 Prematch Discussion: Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

In: Elliott, Martin, Broomhead, Keeffe, (Reid)
Out: Blair, Swan (inj), Young / Lumumba, Maxwell (ret), (Goldsack)

Hard to actually see 4-5 changes (given how conservative we've been, you wonder whether anyone will get the call-up to replace Maxwell & Swan :confused:)

Dwyer and Armstrong might figure. Let's see what will come up in the next round of Chook Lotto aka Match Committee (or Pluck a Duck these days?)

The pies can seriously win this game. They will know that their season is on the line and they have too turn up...

If we play our swarming pressure style we will destroy the crows. If keefe or reid does not play we'll lose. Simple as that.

You guys are quicker to write off your team than I am of my team, and that's saying something... :D

Don't forget that we aren't that good, and it's at the MCG.

It's been one of those seasons for both sides I'd say. Actually glad we have this weekend off. Our game next Sunday will actually be a ripper IMO.

The pies can seriously win this game. They will know that their season is on the line and they have too turn up...

If we play our swarming pressure style we will destroy the crows. If keefe or reid does not play we'll lose. Simple as that.
yep.. that is simple

Just Hope Maxy can fire them up before the Game

am 50/50 about this game.

Will we come out on Fire because what is on the Line and it be Maxy’s Farewell Game

or

We just Continue playing the Crap we have the last Month

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope we can do it for a finals spot.

Adelaide have a reasonable draw from here so if we don't win we are just about kaput.

We could of done it for the Finals vs Peptide Bombers but that Obsivouly did not work out

This is the most important fortnight of the season. 13 wins will get you in the 8. Pies must win our next two games. We drop 1 and it be season over. I love to see Collingwood win like we all do and we have all been pretty spoiled in the last 8 years but if we don't make the finals this year, long term I think it could be good for the club. Make the players and staff more hungry for success but will also ask questions as to weather Collingwood as a footy club are heading in the direction! I don't won't to see what happened to us after 1990 where we just expected success to follow where in fact we did not win a final for 12 years after 1990. Same fate has happen to Essendon where they have been mediocre for the last 10 years but are starting to finally show some good form even tho I admit that Collingwood made Essendon look good tho.

Would love them to pull the trigger on Reid and just play him.
It's our elimination final so if he plays VFL I'll be pissed off. No holding back now, play him.

It's our elimination final so if he plays VFL I'll be pissed off. No holding back now, play him.

Agree - If Reid plays VFL. They are not even trying to make the Finals

Agree - If Reid plays VFL. They are not even trying to make the Finals

Of course the club is trying to make the finals. Reid will play if he is fit enough.

If the Pies don't make the finals this season serious questions will be asked of the football department.

I have to be honest and say I stopped watching the Essendon game about halfway through the 2nd quarter so I honestly don't know who played well that game but really it's hard to see to many changes taking place.

I think Reid and Elliot will come in, possibly Keefe and that will be about all. If the coaches have given up on this season then we will see more changes but otherwise it'll be more about changing the game plan to fit the personnel than changing the players, simply because we have to many injuries.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back