Preview Round 18 Preview: Sydney Swans vs Hawks (Combined match talk and banter thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I don't really see the MCG as 'their' turf and I doubt they really do either.

I've thought this for years. We don't have a great record sure, but the Sydney support in Melbourne is great. We usually turn most grounds into home grounds.

Don't know why just think there ins from last game will be the difference and at the G

This might help....imagine if Buddy kicked straight. It would have been a slaughter. 10 goal + win.

And then think if the rest of the team had kicked decent in the first qtr. Game would have been over.

This might help....imagine if Buddy kicked straight. It would have been a slaughter. 10 goal + win.

And then think if the rest of the team had kicked decent in the first qtr. Game would have been over.

Yer we had something like 25 inside 50's for the first quarter...

We can't go in at HT with a scoreline of 6.12 again, anyways what happened in round 8 will be irrevelant tomorrow.

Gonna really miss Hannebery tomorrow night, aside from the fact that any AA quality midfielder is a big loss. His gut running is brilliant on the bigger grounds. Should have won the Norm Smith, and I remember a game a few years back V Hawthorn at the MCG where he was near BoG. Plus he was BoG when we played them earlier this year.

I imagine Kennedy and Mitchell will go head to head.

Who does McGlynn go to?

Just think Hodge and Mitchell are big ins and the loss of Hanners who had 40 in r8 , more our form at the MCG this year

i for one cant wait for the predictable meltdown by the most moronic fans on bigfooty when we smashed this government propped up multi state low crowd drawing pack on entitled flogs who live off their vfl zone gifted flags

punts dont know why a couple of 30 year old plodders bother you, half their side are no names who wouldnt get a game at sydney, how about focusing on the talent on our list and our form, they need to beat us, chin up be positive

i for one cant wait for the predictable meltdown by the most moronic fans on bigfooty when we smashed this government propped up multi state low crowd drawing pack on entitled flogs who live off their vfl zone gifted flags

punts dont know why a couple of 30 year old plodders bother you, half their side are no names who wouldnt get a game at sydney, how about focusing on the talent on our list and our form, they need to beat us, chin up be positive
Don't know about plodders and no names but your always confident , they nearly had us in r8 and hit the lead at a point and we dominated the game some think

Don't know about plodders and no names but your always confident , they nearly had us in r8 and hit the lead at a point and we dominated the game some think

we could of won by more.

im not sure what else the side could do to get you confident just one week :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gonna really miss Hannebery tomorrow night, aside from the fact that any AA quality midfielder is a big loss. His gut running is brilliant on the bigger grounds. Should have won the Norm Smith, and I remember a game a few years back V Hawthorn at the MCG where he was near BoG. Plus he was BoG when we played them earlier this year.

I imagine Kennedy and Mitchell will go head to head.

Who does McGlynn go to?

Kennedy and Sewell normally face off. Last time Hawks had Langford on Kennedy then they switched him to Hannas (he had a s**t job for a kid really). No Sewell or Hannas so Langford to try to go to Joey and Benny to Mitchell.

I believe in giving respect to very good sides. They could say the same of us over 30, too old etc. The majority of their fans don't because they respect the way we play footy. I also respect the way they go about it. A great footy team and not to be scoffed at. I am confident but not overconfident. I think we have a great team but so do they. This should be an epic match, one for the ages. We might even repeat it in the GF who knows, too early to tell, I will consult after the prelim to see if we are in it! They are not plodders as you put it they are a very well disciplined and talented footy club who put a very good team on the park every week. We are also a great footy club who put a talented and disciplined team on the park every week.

Can't wait for tomorrow's game, my sister and her best friend are asleep, we are in the hotel, they were both asleep by 10:30pm. Both can't wait for tomorrow!

On a side note tonights game reminded me of why I don't watch Richmond and WCE games! Dreadful!

Hope we ******* smash this Tasmanian Franchise and Buddy kicks a bag. We'll show them what a piss weak team they are whilst we puff our chest and take the fast lane to the Grand Final. The umpires will probably spoon-feed them cheap free kicks as always like they did in the 2012 GF if Angry Ant Alistair remembered to hand over the brown paper bags.

Swans by 47.

nup. Quite a few times I've seen he's had to change direction or turn around..sorry, he's slow then. Straight line is acceptable, but..

Fair enough to be fair I don't look at how fast players are (defenders) are...I mean fullbacks are not meant to be quick lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back