Autopsy Round 18: Richmond vs Hawthorn @ MCG - Changes for Adelaide

Vote for your top 5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We've only won 3 of our 8 games against the top 8 (7 not counting us)
To be fair, Collingwood and GWS were top eight when we beat them.
And Port would have taken our place in the eight if we'd lost that game.

But you're right that it's the current top eight we need to concern ourselves with as finals approach, which is why the coming games against Adelaide and North are super important.

I'm quietly confident against Adelaide for some reason , these next few weeks are weird because it's filled with teams we should beat but the teams themselves are bogey teams for us in years gone past which makes you worry a bit but I have no doubt our best will smash all of them
Ultimately it's Adelaide that are under the pump here

Don't think campo has "it" and the players are still in morning

Eddy betts could kick a ton though....

While I'm wrapt with the win I'm also frustrated that the only times i seem to see us applying that absolute manic pressure to the ball carrier causing turnovers, is against top 4 sides.

for me, this type of mentality / approach needs to be the rule against ALL teams we play against.

It was amazing to watch. every time a hawks player had the ball someone was right up in their face forcing them to make a quick decision which led to turn overs.

more of that please!

RICHMOND INJURY LIST - 03/08/2015
Player Injury Estimated Return
Nathan Drummond Knee Season
Jayden Short Ankle Season
Nathan Foley Knee Indefinite
Ricky Petterd Foot Indefinite
Ben Griffiths Finger 7-9 weeks
Corey Ellis Foot 4-5 weeks
Shane Edwards Leg 1-2 weeks
Shaun Hampson Ankle Test
Chris Knights Quad Test

Shaun Hampson Ankle Test
Chris Knights Quad Test
In my opinion I think knights,Petterd and Foley will not be on our list next season.Sad tho only injuries stopped Foley and Knights career

Shaun Hampson Ankle Test
Chris Knights Quad Test

So no Titch this week. No change for mine, then.

In my opinion I think knights,Petterd and Foley will not be on our list next season.Sad tho only injuries stopped Foley and Knights career

Yeah can't see how either of foley or petterd stay on the list past this year, which is a shame for foley. Knights might get a chance in last few games before finals to try and save his spot but looks gone.

Looks like Edwards might be another away based on the injury list, if so I'd love us to give McBean a go, just plunk him in for a month and see what he can do, his VFL form can't be ignored much longer plus he has a highlight video up on the RFC site which is always a good sign

Out: Lloyd
In: McBean

B: Grimes, Chaplin, Batchelor
HB: Houli, Rance, Vlastuin
B: B.Ellis, Cotchin, McIntosh
HF: Martin, Vickery, Deledio
F: Lennon, Reiwoldt, McBean
R: Maric, Miles, Grigg
I: Hunt, Lambert, Conca
S: Newman

Stiff for Petterd as well, had a good year last year finished the season in our best 22.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like Edwards might be another away based on the injury list, if so I'd love us to give McBean a go, just plunk him in for a month and see what he can do, his VFL form can't be ignored much longer plus he has a highlight video up on the RFC site which is always a good sign

Out: Lloyd
In: McBean

B: Grimes, Chaplin, Batchelor
HB: Houli, Rance, Vlastuin
B: B.Ellis, Cotchin, McIntosh
HF: Martin, Vickery, Deledio
F: Lennon, Reiwoldt, McBean
R: Maric, Miles, Grigg
I: Hunt, Lambert, Conca
S: Newman

Stiff for Petterd as well, had a good year last year finished the season in our best 22.
Got a Feeling Dimma will play with 2 Rucks against Adelaide.If Hampson is fit Jacobs a decent tap ruckman

1yb7Bap.gif
eyes only for the ball. and a FANTASTIC snap round the corner

Back