Round 18 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Stevie. I agree with the Sandi donut. Unfortunately Currie has fallen down the pecking order at Norf. Could do Currie to Wood but that would be a waste in the long run (depending on Sandi's injury, of course).

Your backline has Enright/Burgoyne at D5/6, which is much stronger than your F6.
You will either play Ambrose or Enright/Burgoyne as your worst player, depending on this trade.

Shenton to Gray looks the best choice for mine.

Save that last trade. I have!

Can't you do Suckling to Mitchell now? This is the cheapest Mitchell will ever be (BE 69)
This idea keeps coming back to me.

Is it worth trading Enright or Burgoyne to Mitchell ? Would leave me with only 1 trade

This idea keeps coming back to me.

Is it worth trading Enright or Burgoyne to Mitchell ? Would leave me with only 1 trade

surely there are other sideways options....

its the only leaving one trade that worries
if you were building bench cover by bringing in Sam then absolutely

surely there are other sideways options....

its the only leaving one trade that worries
if you were building bench cover by bringing in Sam then absolutely
upload_2014-7-19_14-49-51.png

This is my side currently.

I need to bring in another premo forward - Gray looks like that options.

I was thinking yesterday I could do Shenton to Mitchell (via HC dpp), and also trading Cutler to Hunt for DPP. Giving me Burgoyne as cover across the two lines.

I would then need to trade Ambrose to Gray in a week or two. $ might be a slight issue there.

That is the only way I can bring Mitchell in without sideways trading an Enright or Burgoyne

View attachment 68786

This is my side currently.

I need to bring in another premo forward - Gray looks like that options.

I was thinking yesterday I could do Shenton to Mitchell (via HC dpp), and also trading Cutler to Hunt for DPP. Giving me Burgoyne as cover across the two lines.

I would then need to trade Ambrose to Gray in a week or two. $ might be a slight issue there.

That is the only way I can bring Mitchell in without sideways trading an Enright or Burgoyne

Leaves u with no ruck cover or trades tho.

Cutler to sam.
Next 2 trades for lti only

Leaves u with no ruck cover or trades tho.

Cutler to sam.
Next 2 trades for lti only
And leave one of Ambrose/Cameron/Shenton starting each week?

I think Shenton to Gray is my best bet personally. Perhaps a sideways trade at the start of supercoach finals

Hmm must win league games this week so I can't afford to sit tight on the trades. Lack of cash on the benches is killing me also

Looking for advice, 6 trades, 204k

Def: Bartel McVeigh Swallow MJohnson Burgoyne Langdon (Bews, McStay)

Mid: SJ Selwood JPK Pendlebury Fyfe Beams KJack Parker (Hartung, OBrien)

Ruc: Sandi Goldstein (Currie, Thurlow)

Fwd: Franklin Danger Martin Pav Roughy Kersten (Cameron, Honeychurch)

Original plan this week had been to downgrade someone to a cheapie (probably either OBrien or Cameron) and Hartung to Mitchell so Langdon can sit at D7/M9 and give me some playing cover.

But I can't particularly afford the Sandi donut (I don't think).
Do I instead go Cameron to Stef Martin as F6 (he will be second ruck this week but F6 for rest of year) funded by Hartung to cheapie.
This will mean I can probably only afford Langdon to Mitchell next week (depending how much Mitchell rises) and no def cover from here on in.

Gray/Motlop/Franklin... Can't decide, about to toss a coin.

Franklin's the best option if you can afford him, Motlop is a very good POD though really hitting form and not many have him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmm must win league games this week so I can't afford to sit tight on the trades. Lack of cash on the benches is killing me also

Looking for advice, 6 trades, 204k

Def: Bartel McVeigh Swallow MJohnson Burgoyne Langdon (Bews, McStay)

Mid: SJ Selwood JPK Pendlebury Fyfe Beams KJack Parker (Hartung, OBrien)

Ruc: Sandi Goldstein (Currie, Thurlow)

Fwd: Franklin Danger Martin Pav Roughy Kersten (Cameron, Honeychurch)

Original plan this week had been to downgrade someone to a cheapie (probably either OBrien or Cameron) and Hartung to Mitchell so Langdon can sit at D7/M9 and give me some playing cover.

But I can't particularly afford the Sandi donut (I don't think).
Do I instead go Cameron to Stef Martin as F6 (he will be second ruck this week but F6 for rest of year) funded by Hartung to cheapie.
This will mean I can probably only afford Langdon to Mitchell next week (depending how much Mitchell rises) and no def cover from here on in.
Billy hartung > Anthony Morabito if you can get him.

Went Motlop. Team complete. Two trades left to cover injuries, hopefully it's enough.

Backs: Swallow, McVeigh, Simpson, Hibberd, Jaensch, Burgoyne (Bews, McStay)
Mids: Fyfe, Pendlebury, Selwood, Liberatore, Beams, M.Murphy, K.Jack, Goddard (O'Brien, Honeychurch)
Rucks: Sandilands, Mumford (Longer, Thurlow)
Forwards: Dangerfield, Parker, Harvey, Zorko, Motlop, S.Martin (Lloyd, C.Cameron)

Which Martin?

Brisbane one. Have to get him in today so can swap with thurlow

Wont be doing it though because sc is not allowing login,second time its crashed after friday night,poor from them.

Krujan

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
EAD Jiska
Brisbane one. Have to get him in today so can swap with thurlow

Wont be doing it though because sc is not allowing login,second time its crashed after friday night,poor from them.

SC site working fine for me.

who'd burn a trade for Carlisle's points this week and future scores?
You asked what could be done, he told you :confused:

Potentially someone who had him on the bench in a MUST win Cash league game.

If you wanted an answer as to whether you could get Carlisle's score without using a trade then PERHAPS, just perhaps you might have wanted to specify that in your original question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back