Game Day Round 18: West Coast Eagles V Richmond @ Patersons Stadium 25/07/2014 - 6:40 PM AWST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cautiously optimistic.

Subi is a home away from home for us.
Haven't you won 1 game there since 2009? Haven't checked that, just what Connoly said.
Anyway, was wondering why you guys think you've come in from $2.60 to $2.25 today. Usually this means someones got wind of an important late out. Or is it just some excited tiger fans?

Haven't you won 1 game there since 2009? Haven't checked that, just what Connoly said.
Anyway, was wondering why you guys think you've come in from $2.60 to $2.25 today. Usually this means someones got wind of an important late out. Or is it just some excited tiger fans?
Yeah... The tests came back confirming no one is a dirty drug cheat.

Cairn Tiges!! Gordon gets a chance tonight. Hope he does well. Our mids brigade is looking good on paper. With Vlastuin stepping in there more often and with the addition of Miles things look solid in this area...again...on paper. As someone else posted 4 quarters of effort are needed to get this tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May not want to act like a complete douche on another clubs forum:

1) we have a banter thread for the niggly agro fun, this is for discussing the game

2) our mods are very tolerant of opposition supporters, but will drop the ban hammer on a douche who thinks they can come in with a few cheap shots

3) with all the issues your club is facing, you really think its smart to be trolling? I mean, there isn't a RFC hot topic board is there?

May not want to act like a complete douche on another clubs forum:

1) we have a banter thread for the niggly agro fun, this is for discussing the game

2) our mods are very tolerant of opposition supporters, but will drop the ban hammer on a douche who thinks they can come in with a few cheap shots

3) with all the issues your club is facing, you really think its smart to be trolling? I mean, there isn't a RFC hot topic board is there?

Trolling? I pointed out a factually inaccuracy and then asked a legitimate if not admittedly slightly annoying tipping based question about your chances tonight. If you're looking for me to be banned then maybe just leave that to the mods.

I don't mind the jibe about the drugs, predictable but all in good fun.

Looks like you're the only one getting excited champ but I'll leave you all to it.

Derm just said we can't win a prem with Riewoldt

and Cotch would be a better player if he had a better midfield around him

in other breaking news, boiled rice tastes like s**t when you eat it with nothing else

gotta love Dermie!

Derm just said we can't win a prem with Riewoldt

and Cotch would be a better player if he had a better midfield around him
Assume he thinks another club can win with Jack then? Name a player in the league that wouldn't be better with a better midfield around them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back