Round 19 - Captain & Vice Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rather left field... what premiums do you have and why don't you trust them?
Premiums... premiums...

What are they again? :D

The only ones I have classed in the super-premo status are Selwood and Pendlebury (who didn't make 100 the first week I had him C and just scraped it last week, didn't have him as C though).

Standard premiums are:
Hanley, McVeigh, Gray, Franklin, Parker, Liberatore who have all been up and down more than Eve Lawrence's knickers.
Don't trust Pendles in the Pies (or his) current form.
Libba V Hawthorn, no.
Could go one of the Sydney guys v Ess, I suppose.
Selwood v North also an option I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty tricky choice this week. Sandi hasn't been scoring well lately, I don't trust Murphy playing in Perth against Crowley and my Swans players have a poor record against the bombers. That rules out a Thursday or Friday vc. That gives me more time to consider the options, but at this stage Cotchin against GWS and Danger at home look good vc chances, with Selwood and Beams possible captains.

If I had Shulz, which I don't, he'd be a tempting captain. That Collingwood defence looks like struggling to hold any big KPF with Maxwell gone and the kids like Frost and Langdon feeling the effects of a long season.

Tossing up between Danger and Fyfe as VC.

Might go with Fyfe tonight to make the game more interesting!

Selwood, SJ, Pendles are captain choices if the VC doesnt work.

Not particularly enjoying any of the VC options this week. Naitanui perhaps without Cox, although he is against Jacobs. Ward vs Richmond? Annoying Rockliff, Beams and Pendlebury are all playing Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back