mike91

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Out - Dawson (suspended), Mzungu
In - Fyfe, C. Pearce

With Peel having the bye, it's hard to say. Might simply be one change, Dawson for Fyfe. Not so sure C. Pearce will come in straight away. Possibly Clarke for Griffin, although Griffin has shown more than Clarke in recent weeks. Playing two ruckmen wont work come finals time though.

Last edited:

death-glare-michelle-obama-e1309345330412.jpg

You bastard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not the time to rest, Saints will have Nick and Lonie back they are a very good up and coming team at Etihad, get the points against saints and Eagles then we can look to resting.

We actually could get in trouble if we rest against NM and Port as both are fighting for finals spot? I'm sure other teams will cry foul.

Longer was subbed out with concussion today. Is this the chance to rest Sandilands?

Personally I don't think Ross will bother until perhaps the port game if we are going to rest players if we are still a game and a half clear.

We actually could get in trouble if we rest against NM and Port as both are fighting for finals spot? I'm sure other teams will cry foul.
I think by round 23 Port won't be in contention anyway and tbh i think we could beat North as long as Sandi isn't rested(can rest others though), Dominates Goldstein who is one of the only reasons North are actually still a chance for the eight, this year they have been lackluster.

Longer was subbed out with concussion today. Is this the chance to rest Sandilands?

Personally I don't think Ross will bother until perhaps the port game if we are going to rest players if we are still a game and a half clear.

Longer is better in IMO, doesn't do much, they like him but Hickey better option IMO, more mobile and gets the ball more.
I can't see any changes , not Ross style. If Dawson out I'd try smith as to keep Alex forward. Smith no worse than what Dawson shown this year.

Out: Dawson suspended
Rested: Pavlich. Ibbotson

In: taberner. Clarke, Blakely.

McPharlin to get a rest soon

Hell no. No chance in hell we rest anybody for the St. Kilda game. We take our best over and we make for the last couple of times we went over there. No underestimating these flogs again: EVER!!

I've been waiting 12 months for this game so someone could point at the scoreboard to the knob. Now he's gotten himself concussion... bloody weak as!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back