Round 19: Collingwood vs Port Adelaide - MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

dvas987

Club Legend
Oct 11, 2011
Pyongyang
AFL Club
Carlton
No late changes to either teams. Collingwood sub is Kyle Martin and the sub for Port is Ben Newton.

Port by 3 goals is my tip

Couple of things making me doubt my Port tip:
-How much I should read into the reports of Port and the 'gastro' outbreak? Yes they called 2 emergencies over but they had no late changes so they can't have been too severely affected, still not sure

-No Trengrove, could Cloke have a big game? And if Witts can limit Lobbes effectiveness Port will have a hard time winning the battle of the big men

Still going with Port by 11, just because their midfield bats so deep - Boak, Wines, Gray, Ebert, Cornes, Hartlett, Polec, Broadbent...Wingard at times. Pies can't go with it with just Pendles, Beams, Sidebottom and then Macaffer, Lumumba, Adams.

Couple of things making me doubt my Port tip:
-How much I should read into the reports of Port and the 'gastro' outbreak? Yes they called 2 emergencies over but they had no late changes so they can't have been too severely affected, still not sure

-No Trengrove, could Cloke have a big game? And if Witts can limit Lobbes effectiveness Port will have a hard time winning the battle of the big men

Still going with Port by 11, just because their midfield bats so deep - Boak, Wines, Gray, Ebert, Cornes, Hartlett, Polec, Broadbent...Wingard at times. Pies can't go with it with just Pendles, Beams, Sidebottom and then Macaffer, Lumumba, Adams.

Carlile would've gone to Cloke anyway

Lobbe > Witts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taylor Adams foot skills leave a lot to be desired ...

Buckley's decision to off load good players with decent disposal by foot, in the past few years is coming home to roost.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back