gee whiz giant

All Australian
Mar 3, 2014
CBR
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
the Toffees, the Bays.
Mohr is a massive loss_he can blanket a forward better than any other defender we have, on present development.
And it is a massive ask for TomBoy to improve his defensive skills. Troy Chaplin has had numerous 'field-days' against us, he must love playing the kids where his body strength and positional nous hide his skill and stamina shortcomings that are often exposed on older opponents.
We can win the game from half forward, if Smith, WHE, Boyd and Kelly can lock the ball in and stop the free running of Ellis, Conca, Houli etc.

Ichabod Noodle

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 13, 2011
The Riff
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Raiders, Brumbies
A seriously disturbing picture of the man in the orange helmet.

image.jpg

Ps: I can feel the cold from here. What was he thinking:confused::eek::confused:

Andre the Giant

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2012
Melbourne, VIC
AFL Club
GWS
Early observations

Our talls will be unstoppable soon

Boydy either has a crook gut or is struggling with fitness as he's off all the time. He's a gun but will need to smash the off season with his endurance. #sandhills

Kelly looks to be fatigued and is struggling

Plowman will be good in time but right now he is the Frank Spencer/Karl Pilkington of the AFL!!

Andre the Giant

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2012
Melbourne, VIC
AFL Club
GWS
Surely with all our outs we couldn't expect much today. We just have to take small flickers of hope such as our big men's presence in the air and WHE's continued improvement.

Boys just need to keep doing their best and I'll be happy regardless of the score. We'll be doing this to Richmond soon enough

Ichabod Noodle

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 13, 2011
The Riff
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Raiders, Brumbies
Surely with all our outs we couldn't expect much today. We just have to take small flickers of hope such as our big men's presence in the air and WHE's continued improvement.

Boys just need to keep doing their best and I'll be happy regardless of the score. We'll be doing this to Richmond soon enough

I love him, but WHE has been shocking today. Hasn't hit a single target (and that include the goal from 20 metres out) anybody would think he was doing Toby Greene impersonations with his kicks direct to Richmond players under absolutely no pressure.

I also have noidea how Plowman is still getting a game. Surely Wilson is a better option. At least he puts in.

Back