Review Round 19: Northern Blues v Box Hill Hawks, 2pm, 22 August 2015 @ Preston City Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was at the game, a few observations.

Langers- Typical Langford game, battled hard often getting the ruck taps, tackled well but lacked a little bit of polish. Could do with another run to fine tune, should be right for the Carlton game.

Jed- found space on the wings and used the ball well. Didn't have a heap of it but did enough to get the call up.

Jono- played well but I'm not 100% sold on him. Still has work to do on his field kicking.

Shem- first time I've seen him in person and I've walked away a fan. I honestly think he'll make it. Just needs to drop 5-10 kgs and build a tank. He has a lot of footy smarts for someone that didn't grow up playing the game.

Sicily- Gun. Marked everything and played with swagger. Missed two easy goals in the 2nd and should have kicked 10. He loved the attention he was getting from the crew behind the goals. Clarko was close by and the boys were telling him to pack his bags for tassie.

TO was ok, doesn't get enough footy.

Chris Jones is a monty to get drafted. Great hands and moves well.

Hello peoples, I couldn't make it today so am wondering how Pittonet's ruck work went today?

BOX HILL HAWKS

Goal Kickers:
J. Sicily 8, P. Lawlor 3, C. Jones 2, S. Grimley 2, T. O''Brien 2, D. Howe 2, S. Tatupu , D. Mirra , C. Williams , D. Willsmore , T. Miles , J. Fisher , J. O''Rourke

Best Players: J. Sicily , W. Langford , S. Iles , S. Tatupu , J. O''Rourke , M. Lock

Remove this Banner Ad

Back