Preview Round 19 Richmond vs GWS @ MCG - 4:40pm Sat 02/08/2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're going to pull off the impossible and make finals, a big % boost is required from this game I feel.
Would like to see Griff play Vickery's role to see how he goes while we're playing more direct football as opposed to the start of the season.

I find the notion that Lloyd can't handle a wet track to be a strange one.
He was pretty good against the cats in the wet I thought .

Interesting that Dimma mentioned Helbig in the press conference, maybe he will come in for Morris?

Can't vouch for him defensively, but offensively Helbig was putrid - couldn't kick for s**t. Bun having said that I'm not against him replacing Morris. I think he deserves one last crack before we delist him.

If we're going to pull off the impossible and make finals, a big % boost is required from this game I feel.
Would like to see Griff play Vickery's role to see how he goes while we're playing more direct football as opposed to the start of the season.
You'd reckon Griff would dominate playing against GWS depleted backline. If not then just more questions for him.

Also with King retiring, he will stay on the LTI list, so we may see another rookie get upgraded and Miles can stay upgraded.

Need to LTIL Astbury for that to happen (he's not listed yet according to AFL site)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No thats wrong. Miles was upgraded for the King LTI, and we haven't as yet upgraded a player for the rd 11 rookie upgrade that all clubs get.

isnt that a one shot thing though like the pre-season one?

In: Hampson Grigg
Out: Vickery(susp) Morris(inj)

B: Chaplin Batchelor Rance
HB: Houli Vlastuin Newman
C: Miles Thomas Ellis
HF: Deledio S.Edwards Martin
F: Lloyd Riewoldt Hampson
R: Maric Conca Cotchin
INT: Foley Grigg Gordon Grimes
EMG: Griffiths Petterd Dea

Fire away

isnt that a one shot thing though like the pre-season one?
Not as far as I know and what I asked stig. I asked him if king comes back, will miles be able to stay upgraded because we haven't upgraded our rd 11 rookie? And I gather I was right unless I misinterpreted his answer, which was he will stay upgraded regardless of the king injury.

In: Hampson Grigg
Out: Vickery(susp) Morris(inj)

B: Chaplin Batchelor Rance
HB: Houli Vlastuin Newman
C: Miles Thomas Ellis
HF: Deledio S.Edwards Martin
F: Lloyd Riewoldt Hampson
R: Maric Conca Cotchin
INT: Foley Grigg Gordon Grimes
EMG: Griffiths Petterd Dea

Fire away
Then griff is going elsewhere.