Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many trades left?
I'd be inclined to do the Pearce upgrade and the Beams trade. Buddy might yet play. He is still capable of pulling out a big score. You never know. He's at least more of a chance than Lambert/Daniel. If trades permit, Buddy trade the following week.
Similar position to me this week. Shaw may also be a concern on the injury front

sorry i should of mentioned that i have 4 trades left. the original plan was beams to either parker or ward and pearce to rance. if i win this week, great dont need to trade and then do buddy to someone like dollhouse or gawn. unfortunately lids is out of my reach unless he scores like a 70

you are right buddy can rip out a massive score. he looked like he was playing 70%. shaw had a knock but finished strong throughout the match which is a good sign.

thanks for your help. really appreciate it.

long time reader, first time poster. I have enough trades meaning i can never run out. just wondering on who you guys suggest for malceski (flop). can downgrade any bench player to a rookie to make money cause of having heaps of trades. But i was thinking either bob murphy, Laird or Yeo. (will get rid of franklin another week if he doesnt pick up)
Or maybe higgins. wont touch rance, mcdonald or hooker with a ten foot pole though due to key defenders being very up and down. i just want someone consistent. I couldnt tell you the first thing about Laird.
Thanks in advance fellas. good luck this week!!

Picken or Laird.

Nice team, where are you ranked?

sorry i should of mentioned that i have 4 trades left. the original plan was beams to either parker or ward and pearce to rance. if i win this week, great dont need to trade and then do buddy to someone like dollhouse or gawn. unfortunately lids is out of my reach unless he scores like a 70

you are right buddy can rip out a massive score. he looked like he was playing 70%. shaw had a knock but finished strong throughout the match which is a good sign.

thanks for your help. really appreciate it.
I didn't actually see the GSW match but from I have read he might have done a groin really late.. Almost did the splits I think. I might be wrong, didn't follow much footy over the weekend

I'm fairly farked:

3 trades, 217k

DEF: Hodge, Shaw, Hibberd, Saad, Gibson, Smith (A.Pearce, Hamling)

MID: Fyfe, Wines, Parker, Dangerfield, Rockliff, Selwood, Pendlebury, Beams (EYC, Steele, Maynard)

RUCK: Naitanui, Maric (Read)

FWD: Gray, Swan, Martin, Bontempelli, Mitchell, Franklin (Mckernan, Mclean)

Have the double chance at least and a fairly winnable league match this week. At the moment I'm hoping Wines can somehow play on or make it back in time for the prelim. I'm looking at:

Beams and Mckernan to Ward and Bennell OR Hannebry and Bennell OR Ward and Deledio.

Thoughts?

I'm fairly farked:

3 trades, 217k

MID: Fyfe, Wines, Parker, Dangerfield, Rockliff, Selwood, Pendlebury, Beams (EYC, Steele, Maynard)

Have the double chance at least and a fairly winnable league match this week. At the moment I'm hoping Wines can somehow play on or make it back in time for the prelim. I'm looking at:

Beams and Mckernan to Ward and Bennell OR Hannebry and Bennell OR Ward and Deledio.

Thoughts?
Hanners and Bennell looks god right now.

I didn't actually see the GSW match but from I have read he might have done a groin really late.. Almost did the splits I think. I might be wrong, didn't follow much footy over the weekend
I thought it was in the second quarter.

Finally saying goodbye to Ryan Griffen this week and bringing Hannebery in. Leaves me with 6 trades and some thinking on who to trade in for Malceski. Might have to leave him for another week and trade out of of the cash cows on my bench so I can get Picken/Higgins/Laird or someone similar.

Just curious, what happens in this part of the site in the offseason? Do people still use it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do we think about getting Harley Bennell in as a replacement for Dayne Beams?
he's going to rape the Lions this weekend
slap the VC on him as well

I'm fairly farked:

3 trades, 217k

Thoughts?
Whys saad in bold?

I heard that as well fingers crossed he comes good

I'm fairly farked:

3 trades, 217k

Thoughts?
If Franklin is named I would go Beams > Hannerbery and Wines > Ward, don't think Wines will be back this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back