Opinion Round 2 Changes vs. Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

If there isnt much wind and no rain my money is on taberner to come in, not sure who for though. Probably deboer and suban to sub.

With wind and or rain I think we will go in as named.

Will be disappointed if Tabs (weather permitting) or Crozier don't step in for Suban. Feel like we definitely need improvement on the forward line that played against Port.

So hoping Tabs plays...Suban out for the love of god please. And this coming from the biggest Suban fangirl of all time.

I'd be in favour of a late change of both Croz and Tabs in and then Suban and Mayne out. Not gonna happen though. Sucks for Sheridan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you having a lend of me ?
I was referring to the anti Suban campaign.

He was a liability last week. Consistently caught holding the ball and is too slow to get onto his left boot. Like I said, I have been a massive Suban fan ever since he's been at the club, he seems a real nice guy but he just hasn't improved as much as he should have.

He was subbed out injured so I'm worried he's a bit underdone
How would he be underdone though? He did a whole preseason and it's round 2. He also played last week. If he's got a genuine injury, then yeah he should be out. Although, your post aside, there has been a lot of talk of him being dropped based on form. It's round 2.

How would he be underdone though? He did a whole preseason and it's round 2. He also played last week. If he's got a genuine injury, then yeah he should be out. Although, your post aside, there has been a lot of talk of him being dropped based on form. It's round 2.
As in not fully recovered from it. I'm happy for him to continue being in the team though if he's completely over the injury. He did have a big pre season so hopefully we see a return to the classic Chris Mayne we know.

He was a liability last week. Consistently caught holding the ball and is too slow to get onto his left boot. Like I said, I have been a massive Suban fan ever since he's been at the club, he seems a real nice guy but he just hasn't improved as much as he should have.

Watch the game again. This is hyperbole. Yes, not the best game, but the way you are describing it, Suban's game was of Jack Anthony proportions,
I reckon you have just fallen for the groupthink that happens on this board.

Watch the game again. This is hyperbole. Yes, not the best game, but the way you are describing it, Suban's game was of Jack Anthony proportions,
I reckon you have just fallen for the groupthink that happens on this board.
He'll be a liability when it matters.

Count the number of good games he's played against decent teams and you come up empty.

This team needs to find something extra than the same old foot soldiers who play a role if it wants to win a premiership. And I don't care if Lyon rates him - he played Peake, McQualter, and Eddy at St Kilda, and Suban is cut from the same cloth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back