Autopsy Round 2: Frankston V Richmond @ Frankston Oval - Saturday 2:15pm, 25/04/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Only watched the last 1 and 1/2 quarters but was impressed with our skill level in really wet conditions
Clean hands, accurate passing and clever tap ons
Axel, Lennon, Ty, Hammer all good
Castagna and Short also in the mix for bests in that period
McBean and Elton steady

fWIW- Anthony Scott for our VFL side slotted a ripper in the last when he baulked beautifully around the 50m mark to slot it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only watched the last 1 and 1/2 quarters but was impressed with our skill level in really wet conditions
Clean hands, accurate passing and clever tap ons
Axel, Lennon, Ty, Hammer all good
Castagna and Short also in the mix for bests in that period
McBean and Elton steady

fWIW- Anthony Scott for our VFL side slotted a ripper in the last when he baulked beautifully around the 50m mark to slot it
So did i, spooky, Vickery clunked marks and goals after the heat had gone out of the game and when the rain stopped. Some nuffy was obsessed with vickers.
Slippery conditions made it tough for the big men, probably would of won by 100 if dry I reckon.

Saw McIntosh and Arnott there, they looked like they wouldn't be out of place hanging around Franga station

So did i, spooky, Vickery clunked marks and goals after the heat had gone out of the game and when the rain stopped. Some nuffy was obsessed with vickers.
Slippery conditions made it tough for the big men, probably would of won by 100 if dry I reckon.

Saw McIntosh and Arnott there, they looked like they wouldn't be out of place hanging around Franga station

Trying to blend in were they ????

CEllis and Lennon must start next week they're miles ahead of Madonna Arnot and any other kids
There skills are sublime and I would be prepared to write off the season and pump as many games as possible into them. Even for a half a game each just to room them in
We need class
That's why after being on for about 5 minutes he had the most amount of clearances for our team:rolleyes: And then supercoach stuck him in the back pocket in the last quarter. Yeah, he's garbage:straining::drunk::cry:

CEllis and Lennon must start next week they're miles ahead of Madonna Arnot and any other kids
There skills are sublime and I would be prepared to write off the season and pump as many games as possible into them. Even for a half a game each just to room them in
We need class
Arnot disappointing last night

That's why after being on for about 5 minutes he had the most amount of clearances for our team:rolleyes: And then supercoach stuck him in the back pocket in the last quarter. Yeah, he's garbage:straining::drunk::cry:
Didnt say he was garbage i just said Lennon and CEllis are better.Big difference
Don't worry CEllis will debut in the back pocket and look shite;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back