Game Day Round 2: GWS v Melbourne - StarTrack Oval, Canberra, 2:10 PM AEST Saturday, April 11, 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
GiantsvDemonsR2620.jpg

AFL Preview

GWS
B Shaw, Davis, Patfull
HB Haynes, Corr, Palmer
C Bugg, Ward, Scully
HF Whitfield, Cameron, McCarthy
F Treloar, Tomlinson, Kelly
FOLL Mumford, Coniglio, Shiel
I/C Greene, Wilson, Smith, Griffen
EMG Buntine, Williams, Phillips
IN Wilson
OUT Hampton

MELBOURNE
B Garland, Dunn, Howe
HB Jetta, McDonald, Salem
C Cross, Lumumba, Newton
HF Kent, Hogan, Viney
F Garlett, Dawes, Watts
FOLL Jamar, Tyson, Jones
I/C Brayshaw, Frost, Vince, Vandenberg
EMG Kennedy-Harris, Michie, Spencer
IN Dawes, Vince
OUT Toumpas, Kennedy-Harris

upload_2015-4-11_11-53-38.png

Video Streams

International viewers can get live video of games from http://www.afl.livesport.tv/.

Local viewers can see games on Foxtel, via XBox or T-Box or via the AFL Live mobile app.

Please do not post in this thread asking for links to streams.

Your account will be suspended for a day.

Excited but apprehensive about today.

I feel we are a chance, especially if we play like last week but I'm well aware we are the MFC and hope is not to be trusted.

Best 22 we've had for like a decade.

I think the midfield battle will be won by GWS so we need some great run out of defence and can't afford kicking 5 behinds in the first quarter that were all pretty get table goals.

I reckon we win by six goals+. Our form line is way better than the Giants. Odds for us making finals will be slashed by the end of today.

Got a good feeling about today, our bigger bodies (compared to last year) was noticeable against GC in close last week, I think we can use that even more to our advantage this week

The only beat the Saints last week and if you look at the tackle count I don't think it was a pressure filled game. They are going to get a nasty surprise today. Come stai bitches!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brayshaw as sub doesn't fase me. These days with injuries he may be in earlier than the usual late third quarter anyway. Touch wood no injury.

He could really determine the outcome of the game if it's close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back