Game Day Round 2: GWS v Melbourne - StarTrack Oval, Canberra, 2:10 PM AEST Saturday, April 11, 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris dawes couldn't catch a tennis ball with Velcro gloves
He can't handball to advantage either. Try's to break tackles instead but then again he hasn't been alone today.

Dawes just isn't in our best 22 anymore. We've improved and he hasn't. He consistently runs under the ball, he's slow and he has rock hard hands. If he's not throwing his weight around he is just a total dead weight. Pedo has to be in the frame for next week, otherwise straight swap Dawes for JKH. Frost can go back to CHF.

Tony Shaw suggesting Howe forward. Given the situation, I think we need to do it. Another 20 games to go. He's very useful down back and can be sent down there at times but must start forward from now on. Try and keep the ball locked in up forward with pressure and have a second dangerous marker. Vandenberg third target.

Roos has to swallow his pride on Dawes. It's not just the fact he sucks, we go to him too often when he plays and it effects our game style.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess you could say I'm having a 'Petracca moment' right now. GWS were excellent in that second half but that was some real filth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back