Round 2: Port Adelaide vs Adelaide Crows @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dangerfield has done nothing this quarter. If people want to consider him a top player, he's gotta be better than he has been.
Fear not Chris Scott will get the best out of him

Dangerfield has done nothing this quarter. If people want to consider him a top player, he's gotta be better than he has been.
Only just came back in, but by the sounds of it, they've left him up forward instead of putting him in the midfield, would be a contributing factor, I guess.

Yes, if a player has a bad quarter or game they are obviously no good forever and nothing they have done in the past or will ever do in the future matters.

Happens too often with Dangerfield. He hasn't been good all game, and he wasn't that good last week, either. There have been plenty of examples of him being easily shut out of games. He's still a good player, no doubt, but I just don't think he's shown the capabilities of an elite player. Goes missing far too often whe his side needs him, and champions don't do that.

Happens too often with Dangerfield. He hasn't been good all game, and he wasn't that good last week, either. There have been plenty of examples of him being easily shut out of games. He's still a good player, no doubt, but I just don't think he's shown the capabilities of an elite player. Goes missing far too often whe his side needs him, and champions don't do that.
Rubbish, I live in Adelaide so see a lot of Crows games. He has won many games off his own efforts when the Crows had no business being anywhere near it.

I rate him only a bit behind Selwood (I am a Cats fan).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back