Round 20 2014 - Richmond vs Essendon.

Remove this Banner Ad

That's about the only positive ..as a spectacle it was a terrible Game ..both sides skill levels were atrocious.

Very bad game zzzzzzzzzz.... when is the Premier League starting getting tired of crappy AFL games.

So many wasted words on two teams nowhere near the quality of the top 4 in 2014.

Both will be knocked out early.

We need a stat on scrubby kicks and kick blindly in forward 50. This game has no skill.. just a scrappy skilless game.... hoping for something better rest of week that was just rubbish.

What's with all the Carlton trolls going on about how the skill levels were terrible tonight? :drunk:

I mean, I know you're just trolling and all, but have you guys even watched your own team lately?!?! :eek:

I know for sure our finals chances are shot, and it's mainly because we're relying on your mob to beat the Suns and the Bombers in the coming weeks so we can make up the points. The Suns have crumpled up like a packet of empty crisps, so you might have half a chance of winning that one, but if the Bombers play like they did tonight against your mob, they'll flog you by 10 goals. :(

Great win for us and a great game for the neutral it seems. Credit to the bombers who came to play and pushed us all the way - can't have a cracking game without 2 teams giving it their all!:thumbsu:

That is because you have a redacted due to picking scully and trengrove and missing the better player. Oh, still think melbourne has gone past richmond this year:rolleyes: ?

Muppet

Haha what? Keep it in your pants dear. I personally don't like Dusty, was simply picking out other hypocrisy with how dickish they were to him.

Stop being a tool.

Haha what? Keep it in your pants dear. I personally don't like Dusty, was simply picking out other hypocrisy with how dickish they were to him.

Stop being a tool.

Sorry man ,looks like you have forgotten your own posting from round 6-9. Still believe Melbourne list gone past the Tigers ?

Nope, it's an objective view and one grounded in reality.

Feel free though to keep deflecting and trying to justify the actions of a thug and coward in Cox.

EFA.

Amazing they are still crying over this. West Aus are unusual as they are so far removed from the rest of the country they have this massive hang up and inferiority complex. The best thing that ever happened for them was the internet as prior to that it was 3 or 4 days before any news filtered through.

I have spent a lot of time in the West, and so funny it was only late as the 80's that street lights were turned off at 1am and to get petrol after six depended on odds and evens on your numberplate. Obviously that has now changed, but they still are a big little country town... Cute as my missus calls them.

Amazing they are still crying over this. West Aus are unusual as they are so far removed from the rest of the country they have this massive hang up and inferiority complex. The best thing that ever happened for them was the internet as prior to that it was 3 or 4 days before any news filtered through.

I have spent a lot of time in the West, and so funny it was only late as the 80's that street lights were turned off at 1am and to get petrol after six depended on odds and evens on your numberplate. Obviously that has now changed, but they still are a big little country town... Cute as my missus calls them.

My boss and I refer to it as collective paranoia.

I mostly work from home, going into work for the occasional meeting when someone feels the need to have their hand held/meet me face to face...10% of the company is in WA, I fly over there for about a third of my meetings because they keep worrying that I'll ignore them otherwise (not just me, all non-WA senior staff get the same neediness). We actually factor it into project costs..If a project is run from WA, we add the cost of airfares. Sadly, Singapore, Mumbai & Manila are OK with phone calls and the occasional Skype (I'd much rather go there).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's with all the Carlton trolls going on about how the skill levels were terrible tonight? :drunk:

I mean, I know you're just trolling and all, but have you guys even watched your own team lately?!?! :eek:

I know for sure our finals chances are shot, and it's mainly because we're relying on your mob to beat the Suns and the Bombers in the coming weeks so we can make up the points. The Suns have crumpled up like a packet of empty crisps, so you might have half a chance of winning that one, but if the Bombers play like they did tonight against your mob, they'll flog you by 10 goals. :(
ah ah i love it ..they win a few Games against the easy beats and suddenly they are top four material ..don't worry mate 9th is yours for the taking .

ah ah i love it ..they win a few Games against the easy beats and suddenly they are top four material ..don't worry mate 9th is yours for the taking .

I've gotta admit, I do love when we play the easy beats of the competition. Honestly, that's the reason I'm so disappointed... because I would love to play Carlton again this season! :cool:

Nah, we'll beat Adelaide and St Kilda, then lose to Sydney by 1 pt (probably due to a Sydney goal after the siren) when a win would be a guaranteed a place in the 8.

Nature of the beast is to tease and draw it out, then fall agonisingly short.

It's good for the neutrals though. Not Richmond specifically, as I'd prefer the Tigers to make the finals ahead of any of the other teams fighting for those last 2-3 spots, but the more teams that still have something to play for in Round 23, the better.

had to feel sorry for Patty Ryder. He destroyed Marich in the ruck only to see him interviewed after the game. Even big Ivan knew it. Heppell is apparently a champion now . Seem to remember the media questioning Pavlich status as a champion even after 5 all australian and a decade of stellar play. They said Pav had to prove it in finals. fair dinkum. I guess the standards have dropped. strangely enough Heppell and Jobe Watson have never played in a winning final

Sure you're not just completely making that up? Bob Skilton played in one final in his career and lost it.

I would like you to find a recent reference to where someone has said we're top 4 material. Finding a reference to the 9th position gag though should be a tad easier, given you're just the 10,000th person to roll that zinger out this week ... Yawwwn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back