Round 20 Captain / Vice Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decision time...

Do I keep Parker's VC score of 120, or roll the dice?

Viable C options are:
S. Martin
P. Hanley
J. Macrae
T. Liberatore
S. Pendlebury
S. Hurn

I'm thinking I should just hold the 120, thoughts?

Do u need to roll dice to win a final?

Libba and pendles will both score about 120...but could go 150

Do u need to roll dice to win a final?

Libba and pendles will both score about 120...but could go 150

Currently 12/1148, or 12/1268 if I take Parker. Opponent is 15/1181 with Danger, B. Smith, Aish, NRoo, Shuey and Priddis as C to come. He'll also cop a donut. He's projected to make 2006 to my 2186, so I guess I don't need to risk it. Would just hate to lose in a close one by settling for the 120. But by the same token it would hurt more to lose in a close one if Pendles or Libba only scores 95.

Decision made, thanks toxic !

Hmmmm let me think....overall your only what...1000 odd points from overall lead..

Yep go rocky. ..he could score 300+ in a highest ever game

Edit: jelwood it is. .locked and doubled
I didn't mean taking it out, I meant increasing my overall rank. Jelwood didn't hit my required VC score of 130 and Rocky just loves the Gabba.

Think I'll back Taylor to outscore SJ too.

I've got it on rocky atm, but anyone else thinking libba is due for a big one?

Very risky though.

I've a nasty feeling St Kilda will come out and win this one for Lenny with this being his "tribute" game.

Read into that what you will though.

Should I take Fyfe's VC score or roll the dice on Pendlebury or Rockliff.
I currently have a lead of 55 points. If I take Fyfe,s score it will be reduced to 45 as he has taken Selwoods score.
The players of difference we have remaining are:

Hanley
vs LeCras
Minson McGovern
Zorko Riewoldt

I know he also has 3 trades and he hasnt used any yet. Wouldnt be surprised to see him trade out McGovern or LeCras for a premium.

I currently have a lead of 55 points. If I take Fyfe,s score it will be reduced to 45 as he has taken Selwoods score.

Hanley
vs LeCras
Minson McGovern
Zorko Riewoldt

I know he also has 3 trades and he hasnt used any yet. Wouldnt be surprised to see him trade out McGovern or LeCras for a premium.

Lecras wont play. Whos the emergency

Hanley
vs LeCras
Minson McGovern
Zorko Riewoldt

Lecras wont play. Whos the emergency

He changed his Captain to Beams a few minutes before the Brisbane game so I followed him with one minute to go. With 30 seconds to go he changed back to Selwood, well played!
Now I have to choose between Pendlebury and Beams. Help !!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He changed his Captain to Beams a few minutes before the Brisbane game so I followed him with one minute to go. With 30 seconds to go he changed back to Selwood, well played!
Beams.

Beams also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back