Round 20. Saturday night. Which game to watch?

Westy2487

Team Captain
Sep 8, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
So my first thread but looking through the fixture couldn't help but put the question out there. So it is a Saturday night beers are cold, bbq is cranking, which game do you watch. Obviously if you don't have foxtel (or are going to one of the games) the question is moot but they are definitely both intriguing games in the context of the season.

Port Adelaide v Sydney Swans (My tip PA by 18)
Geelong v Fremantle (My tip Freo by 28)

Over to you.

MF

Good Poster, s**t Bloke
Sep 10, 2006
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
If current form continues the Geelong - Freo game will probably be closer but if the game earlier this year is anything to go by then the Port - Sydney game will be a better spectacle.

Tough choice indeed.

As a neutral I'd go Port-Sydney while frequently switching over to check on the other game.

Jan 5, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
So my first thread but looking through the fixture couldn't help but put the question out there. So it is a Saturday night beers are cold, bbq is cranking, which game do you watch. Obviously if you don't have foxtel (or are going to one of the games) the question is moot but they are definitely both intriguing games in the context of the season.

Over to you.

hench

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Jun 20, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Congratulations on creating your first thread.

Over to you.

Living in Sydney I'll probably go to a game of Rugby League.

Nah just ****ing with you no one does that.

Port v Sydney at the pub.

BobaFett

Cancelled
Jun 20, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
People watch fremantle games? You may as well throw a bucket of paint at the wall and watch it dry

Westy2487

Team Captain
Sep 8, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Ah screw it. Thread was created to ask the question, not be a mud slinging contest.

Which game will you watch?

Oct 2, 2002
* . . port lincoln
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Seattle SuperSonics
Beat your mob into the ground convincingly this year and have gone further than your lot have in the last 16 years.
miscellaneous-judge-morals-pot-kettle-black-mfln130l.jpg

Aug 13, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Why can't one of these games be flexed to the twilight spot?

I'll be at Hawthorn v Melbourne so will either go home or to the pub and then watch whichever game is closer/more attractive.

But ideally one of the big clashes would be the twilight game and then lead in to the other clash being the free to air game on 7.

Did channel 7 pick the right game in going for Geel v Freo?

Back