Round 21 Adelaide V Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

What it says is over complicated bullshit , that's f*****g the game fullstop. That's what it says. I think the AFL really think they are the federal government.

What crap to give three umpires all these things to decide when common sense and logic can tell you what's right or wrong or unfair.
It really is that simple.

If you got the ball and your opponent catches you with it= YOUR CAUGHT, IF YOU DROP IT , YOU'VE DROPPED THE BALL, IF YOU CATCH YOUR OPPONENT BUT HE HAS GOT RID OF THE BALL , THAT'S HOLDING THE MAN, WELL THAT'S WHAT IT WAS, But now you can have a thousand different ways of looking at it. Illegal disposal my arse, you can only dispose of a football in three distinct ways , you kick it, you handball it PROPERLY , OR YOU PUNCH IT AS HARD AS YOU CAN. wHEN A PLAYER GETS RUN DOWN YOU DON'T KNOW IF HE WILL BE PINGED FOR BEING CAUGHT WITH THE PILL, OR WHETHER ITS ILLEGAL DISPOSAL, WHAT RUBBISH, THEN SOMETIMES IT GOES THE OTHER WAY FOR SOME OBSCURE REASON. I don't know whether to laugh or cry sometimes watching this game.

And Pods tonight holding the Richmond player by the shirt front then getting a free, well the umpire obviously didn't see that , but it should not have been a kick on goal which it was, one goal score to umpire , who only sees one thing. when two players scragg each other, to out bustle or out mark then holding and grabbing by both is what football is , the better person wins the contest, not the f******g umpire, sorry about the colourful language , but sometimes its a joke this game , with umpy goals and unfair calls.
And another person up in a tv room picking out goal scores, when the goal umpire is a metre away, yeah that's smart too, not.
And they don't even have really good camera shots, it is simply not a certainty. Back to the umpire he/she should do it all , if he /she makes a mistake tough luck. At least you don't have arguments about stupid camera angles. What if Richmond had only won by 4 points, that's a stolen goal that would have seen Adelaide win, but it was inconclusive .

Hah wait til that loses someone a premiership. Its coming, it is definitely coming. Every week now someone is complaining about stupid decisions by umpires , MRP nonsensical points system, even the TV commentators complain. Watch the coaches in the box when "certain " free kicks get paid.

I go on don't I.

But everyone should be complaining about the way the game is run now by the current administration, I'd like to see it all changed and simplified and mainly the game slowed up because the skills get muffled , that's a good word for skills.Skills just off the mark, but being allowed , because the game is too fast .

Also the tapping under packs and throwing from under packs. . So that's why I whinge. People who don't say anything are worth nothing. My comments won't change the AFL and its stuffing up , but several thousand complaints may.

Any one who hasn't seen this or doesn't realise that they are hoodwinked especially this year with every week seeing some terrible decision in most games not just one.
Maybe I watch more fox than you people. You have a shot at me cause I complain, well it happens in nearly all games now . Something that shouldn't.
There, folks, have a bang at that if you have something to say. But don't send me abusive dumb shots that mean nothing. Its getting worse.
Understand your frustrations, score review was frightening silly.

Way I see it, if you are playing interstate, just expect a few extra frees to go against you, saves a lot of stress. No umpire is perfect, human nature

Anyway, fair result all up tonight.

Not really. Their broadcast gets streamed into Melbourne. And they don't have muted "yeses!".. they just blatantly barrack. It's atrocious.

Who gives a crap anyway. Our season is alive for another week..

7 wins down, 6 to go :)

UNQU6Ue.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rule 15.2.3
Where the field Umpire is satisfied that a Player in possession
of the football:
(a) has had a prior opportunity to dispose of the football, the
field Umpire shall award a Free Kick against that Player
if the Player does not Kick or Handball the football
immediately when they are Correctly Tackled; or
(b) has not had a prior opportunity to dispose of the football, the
field Umpire shall award a Free Kick against that Player if,
Laws of Australian Football 2014 4 9
upon being Correctly Tackled, the Player does not Correctly
Dispose or genuinely attempt to Correctly Dispose of the
football after being given a reasonable opportunity to
do so.

15.2.4 Application — Specific Instances where Play
shall Continue

For the avoidance of doubt, the field Umpire shall allow play to
continue when:
(a) a Player is bumped and the football falls from the
Player’s hands;
(b) a Player’s arm is knocked which causes the Player to
lose possession of the football;

Riewoldt gone missing against a decent team, typical. Only ever seems to kick goals against s*** teams, front running flog

That's actually a myth. Kicks more against top 8 teams than bottom 8 teams.

Houli's disposal is ordinary

Only 15 disposals but went at 100% DE in wet conditions. Not too bad if he's hitting intended targets.

your celebrating about your 100 behinds campaigner

more like 10 behinds in a row

As always, the icing on any hard fought win is reading the tears from angry and upset opposition fans. So delicious. Thanks bazzadog, capped off a great night! :)

The baby certainly fits Jack perfectly.

There was a good 50,000 of them at Adelaide Oval tonight, and I thought West Coast fans loved a bit of boo business! :eek:

Pride of SA for sure, undisputed champs when it comes to vocal crowds voicing displeasure ;)

There was a good 50,000 of them at Adelaide Oval tonight, and I thought West Coast fans loved a bit of boo business! :eek:

Pride of SA for sure, undisputed champs when it comes to vocal crowds voicing displeasure ;)

Well, when your team plays like s**t for three quarters you'd get that with all fans of clubs.

Add in the fact we saw one of the worst decisions since the goal review system came in, it's understandable...

Well, when your team plays like s**t for three quarters you'd get that with all fans of clubs.

Add in the fact we saw one of the worst decisions since the goal review system came in, it's understandable...
images

and yet, on balance, the umpires still favored you...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back