ROUND 21 COLLINGWOOD vs BRISBANE

Remove this Banner Ad

Or you could just harden the **** up and realise that this goes with the territory of being a supporter of a popular club (Eg - Collingwood, Essendon, Richmond, Hawthorn, Carlton etc). Precious much?

No, we will not lower ourselves and accept other people's idiocy. We will fight it until they smarten up and it's stamped out.

So you've had your two best forwards (Cloke, Elliot), two best midfielders and Captain (Pendlebury, Beams) and a former All-Australian CHB (Reid) all out on the day of the game or during the game, and have been down to one fit player on the bench half way through the 3rd quarter, 6 days after a Perth trip, have you?

Sure, Brisbane have been good, but to act like all that's not a major, major factor in the result that we're seeing here (both physically and mentally) is silly.
We smashed your mob by 10+ goals a month ago without our two best midfielders and our best rebounding defender. Of course it's a factor, but don't pretend like there isn't more to it than a couple of injuries, especially when you're coming up against the most injury riddled team in the comp this year in Brisbane.

I love how whenever Collingwood lose to a s**t team, Dwayne falls over himself to list every single player on their list with an injury, as if THAT's the only reason they're losing the game. Never mind the fact that Brisbane have lost like a dozen players to season ending injuries throughout the year themselves...
What makes it more ridiculous is using the same breath to talk about Collingwood being decimated with injuries, he describes Brisbane's dominance in the match as amazing, miraculous, and the most remarkable thing the universe has ever witnessed.

Brisbane aren't anywhere near as bad as the footy public would have you believe and what their ladder position suggests. Have a great young midfield coming through and are beginning to develop some exciting kids. Certain they'll rise in the very near future, particularly if they can nab themselves a solid KPF or two. Collingwood have their issues, but people aren't giving the Lions enough credit tonight.

They seem to look okay for young KPPs with Close, Clarke, Freeman and McStay coming through......

We smashed your mob by 10+ goals a month ago without our two best midfielders and our best rebounding defender. Of course it's a factor, but don't pretend like there isn't more to it than a couple of injuries, especially when you're coming up against the most injury riddled team in the comp this year in Brisbane.

Yeah, we're playing s**t, but if you presented that scenario to me on paper, I'd be genuinely surprised if any side still came out with a win.

No, we will not lower ourselves and accept other people's idiocy. We will fight it until they smarten up and it's stamped out.
Mate, cry me a ******* river. How the * do you think it's been for me the past 18 months with the crap we've had to put up with? And you're going to have a cry because people are laughing at the fact that you're getting smashed by an injury ravaged basketcase at home? Harden the * up, seriously...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate, cry me a ******* river. How the **** do you think it's been for me the past 18 months with the crap we've had to put up with? And you're going to have a cry because people are laughing at the fact that you're getting smashed by an injury ravaged basketcase at home? Harden the **** up, seriously...

Idiot mentallity.

I wish that this "harden the **** up" ethos that so many wannabe hardman heroes in society have dies a horrible death. Meathead rubbish.

Human beings with emotional attachments feel aggrieved or annoyed by disrespect at times. Don't tell others how they should feel.

Last edited by a moderator:
The other gets flogged by a bottom six team recently ravaged by 100 points in horrendous heat just six days before.

Clap.gif

Commentary has been an audio turd tonight, enjoying the game thoroughly though.

All the injuries are a bit crap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back