Round 21 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought my team couldnt get any worse so I put 10 bucks on Gibson to get the most disposals in the kangas v bulldogs match..... Even if I loose my match, i can drown my sorrows for free :)

even with the carnage:
1930 + S.Mitchell & Hodge & shaw

V

1953 + birchell & Barlow

This is going to be a close prelim

2214 somehow (fantasy)

Looks like I may have to use both trades for mid premo swaps next round.

2103 (RDT)

including 0 for Pendlebury, 16 for Kennedy, 46, for Beams, and 35 for Suckling

will probably have to use my last 2 trades on Beams & Kennedy :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats to those who won their matches.

I somehow pulled a 2408 and won my cash GF by a mile.

Best year of DT/Fantasy ever. Any of you guys feeling discouraged - I was the same most years, finish top 1000 or so was my best but now 27th overall and top 100 for most the year. It does happen :p

Congrats to those who won their matches.

I somehow pulled a 2408 and won my cash GF by a mile.

Best year of DT/Fantasy ever. Any of you guys feeling discouraged - I was the same most years, finish top 1000 or so was my best but now 27th overall and top 100 for most the year. It does happen :p

*ing nice score. I thought I was having a s**t week, but it ended up a pretty good week compared to most others. 2291.

2195 in Fantasy. reasonably happy with that, although a slightly better contribution from Riley and Barry would have been handy to get me over the 2200 mark. Seems like par.

Let us know how you go brother. High fives all round if you pull it off.

Easily got home in the end. My sunday arvo uniques (hodge 126, mitchell 105, greenwood 98 & gibson 126) won me the game.

Now grand final time

Not doing Fantasy anymore. Have had enough and my weekend was better not looking at the scores!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back