Round 21: Gold Coast vs Port Adelaide, Metricon Stadium Sat 16/8

Remove this Banner Ad

^^^^^
Its a Port gameday thread.

So who do you think is starting the shitfight?

Game is one big event away from being a big win for Port

Stanley does his shoulder and bam

Credit to the Suns.

Holding fast against the tide impressively.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you're lost. This isn't the bay.

Realise that.

Not sure how my comment is off the mark? We have two sides playing shocking football. Its 5.4 vs 4.12 in the 3rd quarter. Its a game completely lacking in class and skill. Its deplorable football. I realise its wet - but the mistakes both sides are making are just not defendable.

There is a better standard of football in the SANFL each week.

As far as wet weather games go this isn't that bad and I think you're underestimating just how wet it is.

Realise that.

Not sure how my comment is off the mark? We have two sides playing shocking football. Its 5.4 vs 4.12 in the 3rd quarter. Its a game completely lacking in class and skill. Its deplorable football. I realise its wet - but the mistakes both sides are making are just not defendable.

There is a better standard of football in the SANFL each week.
I think its deplorable that we are given a day match in Brisbane in August..... There should be an inquiry. Look at the stats. I know sando supports my complaint.

As far as wet weather games go this isn't that bad and I think you're underestimating just how wet it is.

Happy to disagree. It slippery thats for sure, but the skill level has been terrible. Both sides look extremely average. The amount of dropped marks, panicked kicks is remarkable. Its too sides that are completely devoid of confidence.

lets not forget these two teams have a combined record of 3-9 over the past 6 weeks. They are both in terrible form and this form is on show for all to see.

What's the record for inside 50s in a match where you lose?
We are on course for 80!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back