Game Day Round 21: Melbourne v GW$ (17/08/2014)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 years, barely a game missed, same old timer i sit near who stays to the end every time no matter what.... He just got up and walked off declaring he's had a gutfull. I don't think he's coming back. Wisdom comes with age, perhaps i should follow.
On the up side, saw some skilled footy today...little leaguers were awesome!

I can't believe how easily we get shepherded out when their ball carriers tactically run around their teammates.

If we win this purely due to rotations I'll spew.

15 years, barely a game missed, same old timer i sit near who stays to the end every time no matter what.... He just got up and walked off declaring he's had a gutfull. I don't think he's coming back. Wisdom comes with age, perhaps i should follow.
On the up side, saw some skilled footy today...little leaguers were awesome!

The commentators aren't pulling their punches on us. I'm used to us losing but listening to Bruce McAvaney putting the boot in is more than I'm willing to tolerate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As pathetic as our players are...

Roos deserves this.

Football not defenseball.

HEY EVERYONE, IVE GOT A GREAT IDEA TO GET BACK INTO THE GAME, LETS STACK THE BACKLINE!!!

Getting outworked by the team with 1 fit bloke on the bench.

We will win this.

I wouldn't call that standing up for yourself. He gave Palmer a shove. Shame on the ******* umpire for that - typically pissweak stuff from the officials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back