Game Day Round 21: Melbourne v GW$ (17/08/2014)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
McAvaney quoting Dylan Thomas in a Melbourne GWS match. We have hit rock bottom, folks.

Name 5 players bar nathan jones on the field today that will get a game in a top 8-10 side. Melbourne have the poorest list management and recruiting skills in the AFL. I say bring in port melbourne and demote your shameful club to the VAFA.

If that happens, your mob would be right behind us. Put up a great fight against the Brisbane cubs last night.

Name 5 players bar nathan jones on the field today that will get a game in a top 8-10 side. Melbourne have the poorest list management and recruiting skills in the AFL. I say bring in port melbourne and demote your shameful club to the VAFA.

* off back to your own board a-hole

We need to kick at least 44 more behinds to win this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't help having injuries. We will win a flag before you make finals. And having money means nothing when there is a salary cap. Get 20,000 through the gates then come back to me.

Carlton will make finals before you blokes. You're stuck with Buckley as Eddie is a stubborn git and he's steadily dropping you guys down the ladder despite having one of the best lists in the competition.

Viney has been regressing in the second half of the season. McDonald is running towards our forward 50, and Viney runs across his path 5 metres from and towards the boundary line looking for the handball. Clever stuff.

Jetta belting Palmer in the head. The 5 years before this season are forgiven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back