Review Round 21 - Sydney V. St Kilda - Match Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully the rain holds off so it can give us the opportunity finally to play on a dry track during the day. I actually can't remember the last time we had a dry day game. Port Adelaide @ SCG?

Has anyone bothered to do the maths on how much we'd have to win by to reclaim top spot?

We should win this comfortably.

Pretty much this.

I'm rarely ever this confident going into a game, but only an utter catastrophe can stop us losing this, we're top 2/3 & they're bottom. Enough said.

Hopefully the rain holds off so it can give us the opportunity finally to play on a dry track during the day. I actually can't remember the last time we had a dry day game. Port Adelaide @ SCG?

Has anyone bothered to do the maths on how much we'd have to win by to reclaim top spot?
Don't think it will much , clear here now but some coming but I reckon by seniors it will be clear , let's hope

Let's hope the rain can hold off till 430pm today. Then it can ******* rain for all i like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't think it will much , clear here now but some coming but I reckon by seniors it will be clear , let's hope

Yeah radar shows a little but nothing really to be concerned about.

Beautiful day down here in Melbourne :D

it drizzled at the ground for 15 max and now clear skies. Radar look ok to ,, I reckon it will sweet. 2s are not effected

Yeah bit of drizzle is no dramas.

You're the man with this sorta stuff so if you say it'll be fine I'll take your word for it!

I like that. Llyod deserves a full game and want to see Biggs again in the seniors. Still not sold on Towers so hoping to see him make an impact as a sub.

Agree.

Hewett injured or was just a back up punts?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back