Round 21 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The only 3 viable trades i can see for Parker as a straight swap are either Cotchin,Miles or Mcveigh around the same price range........who would you choose out of those 3 ?

Depends a bit on whether Shane Edwards is an in for Richmond.

Edwards -> Dangerfield (Hodge MID -> DEF, B Smith -> D7), McKernan -> J Marsh (Steele bench FWD -> bench MID, Stringer stays F6 vs WCE,score risk)?
Lever -> Motlop/Bennell (Hodge MID -> DEF, B Smith to D7), McKernan -> J Marsh (Edwards MID ->FWD at F6, Stringer to bench vs WCE)?

But really not sure whether either of those options is the right way to go. The less trades you have, the more time you spend second-guessing yourself...

Who to trade Malceski too? Sick of him
Do you have any cash left over? M Talia (357k, averaging 90 last three rounds since coming back)? Else Lonergan (371k, 86), Carlisle (379k, 86) maybe?

Last edited:
The only 3 viable trades i can see for Parker as a straight swap are either Cotchin,Miles or Mcveigh around the same price range........who would you choose out of those 3 ?
Am not an expert by any means, but of those, probably McVeigh. Maybe Heppell (down game rd 19, otherwise good, and OK run home)? Good luck with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

parker -> mundy.

What do you guys think, any chance of mundy being rested vs melbourne next week?

Do you have any cash left over? M Talia (357k, averaging 90 last three rounds since coming back)? Else Lonergan (371k, 86), Carlisle (379k, 86) maybe?
About 140k, can also use Higgins dpp swing and trade Malceski for a forward

Andrew Walker anyone?
Is he fit?

Looks like yarran aint coming back.

Looking at going mckernan to dangermouse
and for the 3rd time this year OUT james kelly....
In walker

Or mckernan to sloane
Kelly to some 'premo' defender like kardashian.

Hmm

I'm in the Parker boat with many others.
I had better plans for using my final trades over the past several rounds, but alas...
I have 1 trade remaining, $495,900k, which thankfully gives me enough to bring Sloane in...again. Will be the 3rd trade I have used on the man this year :rolleyes:
I can't see a better trade with the money I have, open to suggestions as always

parker -> mundy.

What do you guys think, any chance of mundy being rested vs melbourne next week?
I'd be steering clear of Freo players personally. Whether it be this week, or the coming 2, they'll rest a few blokes. Will Mundy be one of them? Who knows? But the risk is there. If you have him already I guess you've got to roll with him until you hear he is out, but if you have a choice to bring in others, I'd be doing that.

Sloane is only about 20k more if you don't have him

Can trade Brodie Smith > Liam Picken for exactly the right amount of cash, or hold my last trade for grand final week?
I'd do it, but I have no trades left, so...

:)

1 Trade left... However probably will not use it as I have no injury concerns and just came off a 2615 score. Will save for GF week if I make it.

Have 2 trades and 100K in the bank... Would like to save 1 trade for the GF if I make it Unfortunately I have Malkeski down back and want to upgrade him and the best I can do using only one trade is Josh Gibson. Worth it, or should I use 2 trades to bring in Hodge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back