Round 21 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all

I'm after advice trying to pick a D6 to finish my team. I have Shaw, Newnes, Simpson, Houli and Hodge. I have Oxley as D6 at present with Hoon and Hamling on the pine (H Goddard forward too). Ox finally traded out this week but for who? I have 2 trades left.

Who is the next best bet for the last few rounds. Rance, McDonald, Enright, Laird or someone else? Or is Higgins ok?

One other consideration. I can do it in 1 trade if I spend less than $481,100 so Higgins, Roberton and Rance would force me to burn my last trade so my first preference would be someone other than them.

Laird

Have 4 trades left and $185k to play with.

Pending selection issues, it is time to make some luxury trades... Only interested in next 2 weeks of scoring as going for league wins.

Thinking Max Gawn may be on the way out after 2 lackluster games

Any suggestions?

View attachment 164239
So those luxury trades are kind of out of the question now.

Pearce now on field in the backline, and Lambert in the forward line... may look to upgrade Lever to someone to provide better quality cover, and roll the dice with Lambert

Have 20k and Parker and Mitchell to trade out... Thanks Sydney.

Parker & Mitchell out > Sloane & Bartel in... Bartel or Rioli... thoughts?

Who do I trade out of Picken and Mitchell? Have cover for both and only 19k in the kitty. Mitchell seems the more likely of the two to be back for the GF right?

Edit: Horse says possibly two weeks. * it. May just ride or die with Hamling and Goddard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ward, bonts, Harvey or Robinson in for Mitchell? Via a lot of options. Concerned about bonts playing west and Robinson vs hawks. Prelim in all 3 leagues. Appreciate some advice

Buddy > Roughy

Leaves me 2 trades if I get into the grand final

D Smith, Roberton, Picken all soft as butter.

Roberton > Houli
Smith > Goddard

30 trades done and dusted

90k and 1 trade remaining
do i, trade tmitch for dollhouse
or
no trade and have lambert on for tmitch and hope for the best

Hi all

I'm after advice trying to pick a D6 to finish my team. I have Shaw, Newnes, Simpson, Houli and Hodge. I have Oxley as D6 at present with Hoon and Hamling on the pine (H Goddard forward too). Ox finally traded out this week but for who? I have 2 trades left.

Who is the next best bet for the last few rounds. Rance, McDonald, Enright, Laird or someone else? Or is Higgins ok?

One other consideration. I can do it in 1 trade if I spend less than $481,100 so Higgins, Roberton and Rance would force me to burn my last trade so my first preference would be someone other than them.
Save your trade backs are a crap shoot.

Trading out T Mitchell and Franklin but cant decide who for

Dahlhaus and Roughead
v
Dahlhaus and Bartel
v
Goddard and Gawn
v
Goddard and Bartel
v
Goddard and Wingard
v
Goddard and Taylor Adams

Trading out T Mitchell and Franklin but cant decide who for

Dahlhaus and Roughead
v
Dahlhaus and Bartel
v
Goddard and Gawn
v
Goddard and Bartel
v
Goddard and Wingard
v
Goddard and Taylor Adams
First option. I have a sneaking feeling Roughie is going to go bang this weekend and next...

Thinking I might trade Barlow to Ryder via Gray to the midfield.

Hoping Lobbe stays out for the season. Nelso, SureBuddy14 is Lobbe likely to come back in at some point?
Hard to predict. Personally I think Port will play Ryder as the solo ruckman for the rest of the season.

Lobbe has been woeful this year.

He did have 64 hitouts last week in the SANFL and was named in the best players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back