Round 21 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
****! No Buddy and Mitchell. I'll have to use my last two trades on these two - I have $1,009,400 for two forwards.

I have the following trades in mind but if anyone has anything different in mind please let me know :)

Option 1
Dalhaus & Roughead

Option 2
Zorko & Rioli

Option 3

Bont & Gawn

Option 4
Wingard & Boomer

Screen Shot 2015-08-20 at 8.32.45 pm.png

1 trade remaining, with ~19k.
Franklin and Tom Mitchell are uniques this week (feck).

Tom Mitchell -> Bartel/Roughy
or
Franklin -> Aaron Hall/Roughy

Who's going to be a better chance to play next week? (if i manage to make finals...)

Thoughts appreciated

Out : Picken and T Mitchell

In :

Houli and Rockliff
Or
Newnes and Blicavs
Or
Rance and Ward
Or
Rance and Jack
Or
Mcdonald and JPK
or
Mcdonald and Hannabery

****! No Buddy and Mitchell. I'll have to use my last two trades on these two - I have $1,009,400 for two forwards.

I have the following trades in mind but if anyone has anything different in mind please let me know :)

Option 1
Dalhaus & Roughead

Option 2
Zorko & Rioli

Option 3

Bont & Gawn

Option 4
Wingard & Boomer

View attachment 164637

What about Gawn and JJK ?? both have great runs home (except Gawn V Freo) but they might rest Sandi for that game possibly........... otherwise maybe evaluate your options,keep Titch on your mid bench and get a B goddard/gawn for Steele instead? (if you can afford ? That way you have mid swing option in case of injuries this week and cover on both lines. Titch might only miss this week. its a poke in the eye........ it cant be that bad.

Parker>Sloane or Parker>Hanners?

2 trades left…80k odd. Hoping to save the last trade for, hopefully, a grand final next week…Sloane BE very low, Hanners is high so maybe attainable next week depending on injuries/suspensions…BUT I shouldn't think like that.

Sloane or Hanners…Hmmmmmmm help? Top 1000 and a GF appearance in my cash league could hinge on this!

Hey guys stuck with what to with my 2nd trade. 4 remaining but only $16,600. Focus is to win league.

Treloar looks like he is back so one downgrade and a luxury trade to improve the team.

Looking at Maynard --> Barrass if selected otherwise Marsh

My options I think are:
Gibson --> Houli / Rance / Enright

Maric --> Blicavs or Martin if downgrade
Maynard to non playing cheap rookie

Bontempelli --> Priddis (via Gray) / Deledio

Thoughts on best option?

View attachment 164314

Carnage

Picken --> Houli
&

Mitchell --> JPK or Sloane? Sloane gives me $50k for next week but JPK has a better draw?

Wingard roughy or Harvey? Would like to get sloane in but that would require removing my fwd dpp options from mids which id prefer not to do in case next week is carnage (if I make it through!)

Not sure what to do
Lost lever and picken , have cover but wondering to trade picken?
Got 2 trades and 10k .
My opponent has fwd issues
Ziebell, mitchell steele all out , plus daniel and dale on bench. I know he can swap knight to the fwd with steele. I need to see final teams to see if bulldogs made the cut.
I might wait till tomorrow night pre sat games and see how i am tracking and trade picken out to one of 10 teams to play
Backline atm
Shaw, tmac,docherty, hambling,maynard picken. Lever/dick

2 trades 30k

Cant afford to keep both Mitchell and Franklin

Franklin Trade 471k
Franklin -> Roughead, Ryder for ruck coverage or other under471k
or swing Bonts forward and get Griffen, Cotchin or Jones

Mitchell Trade 503k
Mitchell -> N Riewoldt, Harvey, Wingard, Gawn for Ruck cover or any other under 503k
or Swing Bonts forward and get Boak, Sloane, Sidebottom, Ward or any other under 503k

Or trade both and get a combination.

Capture.PNG

Wingard roughy or Harvey? Would like to get sloane in but that would require removing my fwd dpp options from mids which id prefer not to do in case next week is carnage (if I make it through!)

Out of those 3, Harvey, purely due to his DPP. Could come in handy next week should you cop any midfield injuries this week. Although there are probably better M/F options at that 500k price.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 trades 30k

Franklin Trade 471k

Mitchell Trade 503k
Mitchell -> N Riewoldt, Harvey, Wingard, Gawn for Ruck cover or any other under 503k
or Swing Bonts forward and get Boak, Sloane, Sidebottom, Ward or any other under 503k

View attachment 164773
get Sloane.
...and Franklin goes first IMO

EDIT: sorry i misunderstood the post. i thought you had an extra 30k on top of the price you listed.
now i have no idea what to do

Last edited:
Backline consists of shaw, picken, hodge, simpson, houli, newnes.

Need to trade picken out...
Best option?

Yeah can only get Sloane with a double trade or trade mitchell, Franklin it the first one to go
screw it then, use both trades
Sloane wont get any cheaper with a B/E of 22 and i read somewhere that Mitchell may be a 2 weeker

i like the idea of Buddy to Roughead but that wont work either so,
Buddy > Ryder - hopefully being the lone ruckman will boost his scoring as well as providing you with some coverage
Mitchell > Sloane - yes i have Sloane obsession (purely SC related, its nothing sexual)

Backline consists of shaw, picken, hodge, simpson, houli, newnes.

Need to trade picken out...
Best option?
Rance or Enright. neither of them really fill me with confidence but thats the way it is down back this year

Higgins also an option but he costs more and is playing with a niggle apparently

Franklin > Roughead or Mitchell > Gawn, Rioli, Bartel or Roughead?

I'd obviously rather trade Franklin but reports suggest Mitchell may miss 2.

1 trade left.

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk

Rance or Enright. neither of them really fill me with confidence but thats the way it is down back this year

Higgins also an option but he costs more and is playing with a niggle apparently
Money isn't an issue. Higgins is the man I'm looking at right now.
I just wonder how much this niggle is hindering him!?

2 trades 30k

Franklin Trade 471k

Mitchell Trade 503k

View attachment 164773
Franklin -> Cotchin via Bonts
Franklin out because Mitchell is more likely to come back next week and be able to have a solid impact.
Cotchin in because he is likely to score more than either Roughead or Ryder at this point in time considering each of their form this season.

I have 4 trades with Mitchell and Picken in my side. I have cover with Lambert and Hamling for this week as I was planning on trading Lewis for Dangerfield. However, afraid if I hold Mitchell and Picken I will be in trouble if the two of them don't return next week and I have further carnage after this round.
So, do I hold them this week and trade Lewis to Danger or Trade out Mitchell and Picken this week?

Last edited:
Thinking I might trade Barlow to Ryder via Gray to the midfield.

Hoping Lobbe stays out for the season. Nelso, SureBuddy14 is Lobbe likely to come back in at some point?
Ummmm it is an interesting one man. I honestly think he will come back for at least 1 of the last 2 weeks, just not sure which one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back