Round 21 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mitchell and Armitage need to go. Leaving me with $1,009,000 to spend on a FWD and a MID.
Already have Selwood,Swan,Fyfe,Lewis,Hannebury,Cripps,Neale in MID and Deledio,Martin,Gray,Bont,Wingard in FWD.

I think Sloane makes the most sense for the MID in terms of recent avg and facing Brisbane at home.
If I was to settle on Sloane, it would leave me with $516,900 to pick a FWD.
Options appear to be Harvey, Goddard, Robinson, Rioli.

Any thoughts on the best way to go? Or is there a smarter option than Sloane?

Looking at trading Mitchell with a Forward line of: Swan, Bennell, Martin, Gray, Bontempelli, Mitchell ... Can afford any forward with an already settled Midfield...

Thinking Deledio - Think thats the best option folks?

Help please
I need a player for $479,100 or under. DPP means that it can be in any position except Ruck

Bartel, Cripps, Ward, Enright, Edwards and Roughead are all under consideration but im open to any suggestions.

I'm in the same boat - any player with a 478k budget
Been looking at Cotchin - very average last 5 weeks but has gone large vs his next 2 opponents (Pies 162 and Bombers 136) earlier in the year

Been looking at Cotchin - very average last 5 weeks but has gone large vs his next 2 opponents (Pies 162 and Bombers 136) earlier in the year

Cal Ward b4 Cotchin

i dont think i could trade in Cotchin no matter well you sell the idea. just the thought of it makes me start to twitch.

im seriously considering Ward, Cripps and Roughy
...or maybe Cotchin. s**t, i dont know

maybe i'll just put all the names in a hat and let chance decide for me

i dont think i could trade in Cotchin no matter well you sell the idea. just the thought of it makes me start to twitch.

im seriously considering Ward, Cripps and Roughy
...or maybe Cotchin. s**t, i dont know

maybe i'll just put all the names in a hat and let chance decide for me

when goddard and Fyfe and Alex Pearce miss this week will that change your plans?

Looks like I need a new idea... Goddard not on flight to QLD, apparently.

Fyfe missing?

just rumours at this stage, talk he may miss, talk he may play as a key fwd type

every week there will be more and more late outs, early surgery types

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks. Just read the round 21 discussion and saw it there too.

I have no mid backup if he does go out and my opponents do :mad:

I'm not sold either - just throwing up the name
I've been burnt by Cotch in previous years as well

If I was picking my side at the start of the year, yeah Ward before Cotch
BUT
both Ward and Cotchin have upcoming games vs teams where they've already played earlier in the year

Ward - Swans 98, Blues 83, Dees 103
Cotch - Pies 162, Bombers 136, North 81

GWS might be out of contention after this week
Tigers have to keep winning for finals

1 trade left, 80,000 in the bank, 2 prelims to play
do i
Trade T.Mitch to Dollhouse
or
Have Lambert cover T.Mitch and hope that i get through

great trades
Thanks - who do you suggest out of Rance or Houli?

The issue is if Fyfe is an out, as my opponent doesn't have him. Not much I can do about that, except maybe if I hold off on the Picken trade til Sunday, and then if Fyfe is out can get a Sunday Mid, and if Fyfe plays then Picken>Sunday Def...

Need help with my last two trades.

Backs: hodge shaw Simpson newnes mcdonald B.smith (Beasley, Mckenzie)

Mids: pendlebury, fyfe, s.mitchell, hannebury, selwood, priddis, jpk, dangerfield (Steele, Amon, laverde)

Rucks: goldy, kreuzer (obrien)

Forwards: Martin, swan, gray, t.mitchell, Goddard, bonts (h.Goddard, Daniel)

I have $20k in the kitty. Really wanted to upgrade Smth but with T.mitch out and Goddard maybe late out I'm conflicted...

Cheers

Thanks - who do you suggest out of Rance or Houli?

The issue is if Fyfe is an out, as my opponent doesn't have him. Not much I can do about that, except maybe if I hold off on the Picken trade til Sunday, and then if Fyfe is out can get a Sunday Mid, and if Fyfe plays then Picken>Sunday Def...

no idea, Rance is a Champion Data love child

CD ultimate date:
Cyril, Rance, Bonts

Need help with my last two trades.

Backs: hodge shaw Simpson newnes mcdonald B.smith (Beasley, Mckenzie)

Mids: pendlebury, fyfe, s.mitchell, hannebury, selwood, priddis, jpk, dangerfield (Steele, Amon, laverde)

Rucks: goldy, kreuzer (obrien)

Forwards: Martin, swan, gray, t.mitchell, Goddard, bonts (h.Goddard, Daniel)

I have $20k in the kitty. Really wanted to upgrade Smth but with T.mitch out and Goddard maybe late out I'm conflicted...

Cheers

Trade out TMitch & Goddard to the best available with the best run home.

Not sure what to do
Lost lever and picken , have cover but wondering to trade picken?
Got 2 trades and 10k .
My opponent has fwd issues
Ziebell, mitchell steele all out , plus daniel and dale on bench. I know he can swap knight to the fwd with steele. I need to see final teams to see if bulldogs made the cut.
I might wait till tomorrow night pre sat games and see how i am tracking and trade picken out to one of 10 teams to play
Backline atm
Shaw, tmac,docherty, hambling,maynard picken. Lever/dick
With goddard a likely out
Will need to trade
Atm
Dick covers picken
Tarrant covers goddard
Could get 40 to 80 from tarrant
Or 40 from dick
Will see final teams to see how my opponent is with there team , they have neither picken or goddard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back