Round 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

parker > sloane
i can't afford to trade yeo to anyone thou just hope his role changes this week so other trade maybe
goldstein > martin or gray > hall

i wouldn't mind knowing why kelly was subbed off either i think it was just after a quiet start to the 2nd half

Goldstein was not a good captain and Luke Parker cost me a bit. Luke definitely cost me a match at least. Lost two leagues with 2371, won the other two. One guy got me with 2522 - what a great score. I'm still in those with a second chance. So

Parker - Sloane
Clurey - Dick
104K remaining & still have Lambert on the bench to help with a decent upgrade next week.

parker > sloane
i can't afford to trade yeo to anyone thou just hope his role changes this week so other trade maybe
goldstein > martin or gray > hall

With more injuries in the backline Yeo won't play mid. I think you need to find a trade for him and keep Goldy.

With more injuries in the backline Yeo won't play mid. I think you need to find a trade for him and keep Goldy.

I think I'm gonna have to trade him aswell looking at there injuries mounting up but there isn't many good options I'm left with 406,000 after parker to mcveigh sydney have a better run than adelaide not sold on sloane yet

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought I could complete my team this week but bloody parker...

Parker to Hall
Docherty to McVeigh.

Really, really annoyed at Parker. Cost me my Qualifying final and leaves me one the tough side of the draw for my league.
Parker > Heppell
Daniel > Hall

Got the week off :) doing the double downgrade, kavagna to Barrett and griffin for Holmes, gives me 360k in bank for Yeo> picken and lambert> hodge in the prelim, in a great position atm

I have parker, barlow and yeo. Which two do I need to trade out? Parker and...
Parker is your biggest priority mate, swap for Sloane if you don't have he averaged Huge against Brisbane and is hitting his straps. If not go with Hanley he has a huge ceiling. I would personally hold on to Barlow from here he will be gutted with his performance on the w.e and will bounce back strong with no tag against north, I'd lock him in for a ton this week. I'd ditch Yeo as stated above, his role has changed. If you have the cash id get in order; mcveigh ( great run home), boyd( slight chance to be rested), then maybe enright third.

Thoughts on Grey >> Aaron Hall?

Grey will probably struggle against Hawthorn at Etihad and Hall has Essendon at home?
Grey has a great record against the hawks, and plays the suns next week if you get through so I'd hold him. Hall is in good form but it really is a nothing trade, I'd upgrade elsewhere

Parker > Sloane
Steele > Marsh

I have to play M. Dick on field so hopefully he or T.Fields are picked.

should have around $340,000 to upgrade Fields next week.

Going Caleb Daniel -> Min. Priced Forward to upgrade Yeo to McVeigh, with 100k in the bank.

Then I can upgrade Lambert to Goddard next week by downgrading Griffin.

Leaves me very thin on the bench, but only three weeks left so may as well. Don't have a final this week, but still going for a higher overall rank.

Is Armitage still worth picking up?

At this stage its looking like
Daniel > Mcguane
Parker > Mcveigh/Armitage

What one?!

Last edited:
Is Armitage still worth picking up?

At this stage its looking like
Daniel > Mcguane
Parker > Mcveigh/Armitage

What one?!

Assuming your back line is not complete if you're considering McVeigh?

IMO McVeigh based on draw and Armitage not scoring the same as earlier in the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back